Could not install the system update 1.54.15409

Search This thread

spankyou

Nov 22, 2011
Every time I click update on my developer mode M8, it restarts automatically in the TWRP recovery mode. I have no choice but to reboot in recovery mode and the phone loads again asking me to update. Has anyone experience this? I am still on the stock ROM withe XPosed installer if that matters. Any suggestions will be appreciated, thank you!

jdk2

Every time I click update on my developer mode M8, it restarts automatically in the TWRP recovery mode. I have no choice but to reboot in recovery mode and the phone loads again asking me to update. Has anyone experience this? I am still on the stock ROM withe XPosed installer if that matters. Any suggestions will be appreciated, thank you!

Do you have a TWRP backup? You could restore it in TWRP if so.

Reactions: spankyou

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
You are asking for trouble trying to update on rooted, custom recovery and xposed framework installed..

Soff, Revert to stock, flash stock recovery, and then update

sent from my mobile device

Reactions: spankyou

spankyou

Nov 22, 2011
You are asking for trouble trying to update on rooted, custom recovery and xposed framework installed..

Oh I see. In that case I'll just get one of the custom ROMs from here that will have the new system update. Thank you!

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Phone has to be 100% stock, inc. the stock recovery and kernel, to flash an OTA file as it checks to make sure the phone is stock. ANY change to the original system and it'll fail

BookOfRick

Dec 18, 2013
Phone has to be 100% stock, inc. the stock recovery and kernel, to flash an OTA file as it checks to make sure the phone is stock. ANY change to the original system and it'll fail

How can I get to stock? I can't find it anywhere but people saying to do it. (other than Sprint, but i have unlocked)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do you have a TWRP backup? You could restore it in TWRP if so.