bootloop erase system :(

Search This thread

TommyR22

Apr 24, 2010
hi,
i have htc one mini with unlock bootloader and cmw.Before flash a rom in cwm i do a wipe and format/system :(
now i bootloop in fastboot usb but usb don't work, other option bootloop fastloader....
when i typing: fastboot getvar all, i see all version...but adb don't see the device..
Please help me.. :crying:

Last edited:

AshIndigo

Apr 23, 2014
hi,
i have htc one mini with unlock bootloader and cmw.Before flash a rom in cwm i do a wipe and format/system :(
now i bootloop in fastboot usb but usb don't work, other option bootloop fastloader....
when i typing: fastboot getvar all, i see all version...but adb don't see the device..
Please help me.. :crying:

Can you get a response from the device at all? Or factory reset? I aint to good at this but i want to help:)

Sent from my LG-P760 using XDA Free mobile app

TommyR22

Apr 24, 2010
Can you get a response from the device at all? Or factory reset? I aint to good at this but i want to help:)

thanks,
so now in bootloader i don see device with command : adb devices
but i can use: fastboot flash recovery cwm.img to install the recovery.
I'm tried with cwm and twr, but with cwm i have error status 7 when istall rom.zip with sideload.
With twr i have problem with sideload.
I also tried to install rom with fastboot flash boot boot.img , but nothing.... :crying:

AshIndigo

Apr 23, 2014
thanks,
so now in bootloader i don see device with command : adb devices
but i can use: fastboot flash recovery cwm.img to install the recovery.
I'm tried with cwm and twr, but with cwm i have error status 7 when istall rom.zip with sideload.
With twr i have problem with sideload.
I also tried to install rom with fastboot flash boot boot.img , but nothing.... :crying:

Whats in the zip? Andfor fastboot you put fastboot flash boot boot.img?? Try fastboot flash boot.img as the command

TommyR22

Apr 24, 2010
thanks for reply, but 1h ago finally i resolved my problem.
The problem was the "new partition layer" so i find right rom to flash my device with it.

AshIndigo

Apr 23, 2014
The problem was the "new partition layer" so i find right rom to flash my device with it.

Cool so everythings okay now? (Might want to make a nandroid backup now) :):beer:

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Cool so everythings okay now? (Might want to make a nandroid backup now) :):beer:

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------