Help... erased all data on phone including ROM

Search This thread

Jeepin

Feb 16, 2011
I was installing a new ROM and mistakenly deleted everything including the rom and all sdcard files. I can still boot into recovery and fastboot but no adb. I have unlocked bootloader and s-off. How can I restore a ROM on my device??? Can I do it using fastboot? Any help would be GREATLY appreaciated! I have been trying to fix for 3 hours now:eek:

Uzephi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
You should be able to push a Rom from your pc while in recovery, I don't know if it is an adb command as I haven't used the side load feature in recovery yet.

If you have an otg cable you can install a Rom from that also

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Jeepin

Jeepin

Feb 16, 2011
You should be able to push a Rom from your pc while in recovery, I don't know if it is an adb command as I haven't used the side load feature in recovery yet.

Thank you for the reply. I was unable to get adb to recognize the phone while in recovery. I ended up restoring the device using the HTC ruu program. I had to relock the device to do this. I now have been able to restore my phone, installed TWRP, and have a rooted ROM. I still have s-off but cannot regain "unlocked" bootloader after "relocked" was done. How do I restore the "unlocked" bootloader now?

Thanks for the help.

Jeepin

Feb 16, 2011
You are the man! All back to normal! Unlocked, s-off and rooted with custom recovery. Thanks again!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2168578