Optus Au is close to releasing

Search This thread

xchasa

Dec 29, 2010
Walked into an Optus store today to check a few handsets out.
While there, delivery of their Z2 stock arrived.
Still waiting for demo to check it out but looks like they'll be on sale real soon.

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: gger123

dilema

Sep 15, 2008
Radelaide
Still waiting for demo to check it out but looks like they'll be on sale real soon.

Picked mine up this morning. There's pretty limited stock available though. Had to try 3 stores.

Reactions: xchasa

dilema

Sep 15, 2008
Radelaide
Not sure honestly, I doubt it would be sim unlocked. I'm sure you can unlock the bootloader, but I haven't tried

T

tatit1011

Not sure honestly, I doubt it would be sim unlocked. I'm sure you can unlock the bootloader, but I haven't tried

Could you maybe please check the bootloader status to see whether it can be unlocked?
you can check it by opening the dialer and typing *#*#7378423#*#* the go into service info> configuration> and look at where it says "bootloader unlocked allowed:" whether it says yes or no. Sorry if I'm asking too much, I'm just trying to decide whether I should buy it from Optus or not.

dilema

Sep 15, 2008
Radelaide
Could you maybe please check the bootloader status to see whether it can be unlocked?
you can check it by opening the dialer and typing *#*#7378423#*#* the go into service info> configuration> and look at where it says "bootloader unlocked allowed:" whether it says yes or no. Sorry if I'm asking too much, I'm just trying to decide whether I should buy it from Optus or not.

Bootloader unlock allowed: Yes.
And i think i read right that it's not sim locked

Reactions: xchasa

rexboy

Apr 28, 2008

Did you get the Adidas shoe promotion they are offering online worth $190. Just curious if its exclusive to online vs going into a store?

Ps Cant wait to get mine delivered tomorrow lol

xchasa

Dec 29, 2010
Haven't decided to buy just yet mate. Holding out to see the user reviews a bit more.
Let us know what you think when you get it too.

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Picked mine up this morning. There's pretty limited stock available though. Had to try 3 stores.

Bootloader unlock allowed: Yes.
    And i think i read right that it's not sim locked