Cannot obtain s-off

Search This thread
But why add you view as the post above had already made that point clear . Band wagon and jump springs to mind . Forum rules state not to do that . You were not answering the question in your first post . You were simply mocking. Before you spout forum rules please abide by them yourself. But if you think your first post is constructive and helpful it about sums it up. Pathetic blunt and honest are fine mocking and criticising is not

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

lol that's without even saying how clear the whelp message is...
Very constructive So please explain how the first post above is in any way helpful . You even start with LOL

Last edited:

ray3andrei

Feb 28, 2012
So why isn't this thread closed, if the answer is everywhere? I have the same problem and it seems like I'm the blindest person on the planet since i cant find the answer either, helpful bunch you are guys.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well after a quick search I didn't find any information, so I made a post. Your response was real helpful

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

A quick Google search gives back several threads. Including the bounty thread. I'm not being ****, maybe a little. But if people can't do small amounts of research. Then maybe they shouldn't mess with this stuff

Hate on my methods all you want. My information is accurate and while I may be blunt, I'm also honest. I saved op from possibly hours of trying firewater over and over when I could have just left him to his own devices.

Am I always buddy buddy, "let me hold your hand" sweet? No, but I still donate my time here with proper and accurate knowledge. If you don't like the way I present the information. Read, search and use some common sense before posting.

Watch this
    http://youtu.be/JmvCpR45LKA

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Yeah people find it better to chastise you than just plain ignore you. Ignoring someone actually makes them search for an answer.

Emm Eight
    You're right, that was uncalled for. I apologize.