FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SPH-L720 can send MMS, but but I cannot receive MMS, help

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By filipppo, Junior Member on 4th May 2014, 01:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi

I have a big problem. I bought SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SPH-L720 from my friend. I'm living in Europe so i unlock the phone. Everything worksHSPA+, calls, texts, outgoing MMS, its ok but Incoming MMS is not!! I can send MMS, but I cannot receive MMS. When someone send mms to me nothing happen. I dont even have a notification about MMS.

I have the correct APN, i checked this with two others cariers and the problem is still the same. I'm on stock sprint rom 4.4.2. It's about security or something?

6th May 2014, 10:47 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I was using rom ROM][OFFICIAL][4.3/4.4]ParanoidAndroid and everythink is work, i can send and receive MMS. What can i do? Stock rom has some protection or something, meybe i must uninstall sprint zone? Help guys
13th July 2017, 04:26 PM |#3  
Flag Mayagüez
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by filipppo

Hi

I have a big problem. I bought SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 SPH-L720 from my friend. I'm living in Europe so i unlock the phone. Everything worksHSPA+, calls, texts, outgoing MMS, its ok but Incoming MMS is not!! I can send MMS, but I cannot receive MMS. When someone send mms to me nothing happen. I dont even have a notification about MMS.

I have the correct APN, i checked this with two others cariers and the problem is still the same. I'm on stock sprint rom 4.4.2. It's about security or something?

I suggest you check your APN, now most of the ones that work well with every type of communication, either receiving or sending is on APN type just put: default,mms,supl Maybe you have that way, if not, check that option mate, may help you like it did me!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)