Ting supports SPH-l720 as BYOD officially as of 20140430.!

Search This thread

kozmo2k4

I just wanted to share with everyone here, that as of today, April 30th 2014, Ting.com (a Sprint MNVO) allows the Galaxy S4 SPH-l720 to Bring as Your Own Device (BYOD)!
This has been a long time coming, but it is finally here!!!
So for those that have been holding off, now there is no more reasons to wait.
And who is ready to part with the "$print bill" and save a nice chunk$, go for it...
If you ready to switch and would like save $20, you can use my referral: https://z3hthg1gbj3.ting.com/
Cheers!
./b

Last edited:
Reactions: daniel4653

al16000

Mar 6, 2009
I just wanted to share with everyone here, that as of today, April 30th 2014, Ting.com (a Sprint MNVO) allows the Galaxy S4 SPH-l720 to Bring as Your Own Device (BYOD)!
And who is ready to part with the "$print bill" and save a nice chunk$, go for it...
If you ready to switch and would like save $20, you can use my referral: https://z3hthg1gbj3.ting.com/
Cheers!
./b

I just switched from an s3 on Ting to an s4. It was as simple as inputting the ESN and then following 2 or 3 instructions. It's working great! Love the speed improvements over the s3. Just as an FYI for those considering the switch, we only pay $30 for 2 cell phones (get 500 minutes, 1000 texts, 100mb of data - enough for checking email, shopping list, getting directions from Google maps when 'needed.') Their customer service is stellar too.

kaoss_11

Dec 2, 2008
I just switched from an s3 on Ting to an s4. It was as simple as inputting the ESN and then following 2 or 3 instructions. It's working great! Love the speed improvements over the s3. Just as an FYI for those considering the switch, we only pay $30 for 2 cell phones (get 500 minutes, 1000 texts, 100mb of data - enough for checking email, shopping list, getting directions from Google maps when 'needed.') Their customer service is stellar too.

I actually looked into using ting but after doing the calculations it would cost more than my current sprint plan.

TIng only works for those that are casual users. Heavy users like myself, it wont work out cheaper.

againareku

May 17, 2011
Does ting work with a bad esn sprint phone? I know cricket and page do..but ting would involve no flashing.

MCL1981

Jul 13, 2010
MD
I ported my S4 over last weekend. Flawless, took a few minutes on the website and about 2 hours for the port to complete. Purchased a refurb S3 for my Mom and added that to my Ting account. And ported my sister's iPhone. All three of us a about half the price of what used to be just two of us on Sprint.

Does ting work with a bad esn sprint phone? I know cricket and page do..but ting would involve no flashing.

No

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cheers!
    ./b