Qi Charging not working properly

Search This thread

pujdo1

Aug 26, 2011
my phone has since the last days problem with qi charging. it charges to about 90% and after several minutes it is like i disconnected the phone from the charger and putted it back on the charging pad. so it always makes these connection sound. but the phone lies still on the pad without being moved. charging the phone with a wire is working without problems.

that is really annoying. :/

looks like i have to factory reset it some time, as this isnt the only probleme (moto assist still not working too)

Last edited:

sinanharb

Feb 4, 2009
Sweden
I was facing the same issue with Panasonic QE-TM101-K and the LG WCP-300 wireless chargers, but when I switched to the Incipio Ghost 100 my Maxx charged to a 100% normally without losing connection between the phone and the charger.
so you should switch to another charger.
which charger are you using?

Jimmy8881

Dec 13, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
my phone has since the last days problem with qi charging. it charges to about 90% and after several minutes it is like i disconnected the phone from the charger and putted it back on the charging pad. so it always makes these connection sound. but the phone lies still on the pad without being moved. charging the phone with a wire is working without problems.

that is really annoying. :/

looks like i have to factory reset it some time, as this isnt the only probleme (moto assist still not working too)

I also had this problem when using my Incipio case on the phone, try removing the case if your phone has one, and try charging it without a case just to test.