[Q] Seriously guys i want your help. please....!! Airplane mode problem

Search This thread

Z4Zeeshan

Dec 22, 2013
Yesterday i install a custom Rom 4.2.2 after kitkat cyanogenmod BR2. before installation i put my phone on airplane mode.
after installation my HD is showing signal bars (white colored) and on top no service and cross sign. :(
other sim networks works perfectly only Telenor network has this problem.:confused:

i have tried changing radio version. now i am on latest one.
i have tried full wipe and install again kitkat and jellybean no success.:(

please guys help me what should i do.
thanks (sorry for bad English)

coloured_chalk

Jul 31, 2012
Volgograd
other sim networks works perfectly only Telenor network has this problem.:confused:
So, other SIMs are working with different radio versions? I think that your phone is fine.

i have tried changing radio version. now i am on latest one.
i have tried full wipe and install again kitkat and jellybean no success.:(
Might be a trouble from operator side. Check Telenor SIM on other phone.

If it will work - flash factory ship ROM on yor DHD and flash original radion version.
It's strange mystical part, but stock ROM resolves a lot of troubles :)

Z4Zeeshan

Dec 22, 2013
No success

So, other SIMs are working with different radio versions? I think that your phone is fine.

Might be a trouble from operator side. Check Telenor SIM on other phone.

If it will work - flash factory ship ROM on yor DHD and flash original radion version.
It's strange mystical part, but stock ROM resolves a lot of troubles :)

Thanks for reply other sims works fine with ever version of radio only that telenor sim doesn't work as before flashing a new rom i put my DHD in airplane mode i think that is the main problem...
if i do same process with other sim ( before flashing other rom put DHD in airplane mode ) then that sim network will not work also..those sims will work fine in other cellphone.

like i use the same process( before flashing other rom put DHD in airplane mode ) with Mobilink sim it shows signals but when i call or sms it says Mobile network not available (in screenshot)
and when i use Telenor it says no service (in screenshot)
when i try to choose a mobile network manually in settings it says "your sim doesn't allow a connection to this network" (in screenshot).
and when i try to choose a mobile network automatically in settings it says "Can't connect to this network right now try again latter" (in screenshot).

other sims works fine
all screenshots are attached with other information

please help me.please :crying:

update : also tried latest RUU same problem again :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_1980-01-05-13-56-06.png
    Screenshot_1980-01-05-13-56-06.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_1980-01-05-13-56-31.png
    Screenshot_1980-01-05-13-56-31.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_1980-01-05-14-02-32.png
    Screenshot_1980-01-05-14-02-32.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_1980-01-05-14-03-35.png
    Screenshot_1980-01-05-14-03-35.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_1980-01-05-14-03-43.png
    Screenshot_1980-01-05-14-03-43.png
    50 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_1980-01-05-14-15-05.png
    Screenshot_1980-01-05-14-15-05.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra
Thanks for reply other sims works fine with ever version of radio only that telenor sim doesn't work as before flashing a new rom i put my DHD in airplane mode i think that is the main problem...
if i do same process with other sim ( before flashing other rom put DHD in airplane mode ) then that sim network will not work also..those sims will work fine in other cellphone.

like i use the same process( before flashing other rom put DHD in airplane mode ) with Mobilink sim it shows signals but when i call or sms it says Mobile network not available (in screenshot)
and when i use Telenor it says no service (in screenshot)
when i try to choose a mobile network manually in settings it says "your sim doesn't allow a connection to this network" (in screenshot).
and when i try to choose a mobile network automatically in settings it says "Can't connect to this network right now try again latter" (in screenshot).

other sims works fine
all screenshots are attached with other information

please help me.please :crying:

update : also tried latest RUU same problem again :(

This Is strange... Is your device made in china or taiwan?
Reason for asking this question is that, taiwanese made DHD normally generate certain problems out of the bloom that usually makes no sense.
From my understanding, When you flash a rom, you format the data partition and this partition holds every change you made to the os during the time of use. So there isnt any reason why a mode you left your phone in before flashing another rom should have such an effect.

Have you tried inserting another sim from the same mobile operator?

Edit:: And what rom is that? It looks nice. Can you give me a link to it?

Last edited:

Z4Zeeshan

Dec 22, 2013
This Is strange... Is your device made in china or taiwan?
Reason for asking this question is that, taiwanese made DHD normally generate certain problems out of the bloom that usually makes no sense.
From my understanding, When you flash a rom, you format the data partition and this partition holds every change you made to the os during the time of use. So there isnt any reason why a mode you left your phone in before flashing another rom should have such an effect.

Have you tried inserting another sim from the same mobile operator?

Edit:: And what rom is that? It looks nice. Can you give me a link to it?

its not chinese version.. i know it is so strange can you tell me it looks like sim locked ?? if that happened may can be unlocked. and Rom is
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2533007

mickeyasamoah

Jan 11, 2013
Accra
its not chinese version.. i know it is so strange can you tell me it looks like sim locked ?? if that happened may can be unlocked. and Rom is
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2533007

It cant be a simlock. It takes more than airplane mode to throw a device in sim lock.
And if it was sim lock, it would only accept one particular sim card and not accept some simcards and reject others.

These made in taiwan Desire HDs develop problems that dont mount up to any proper explanation, as i already said.
Like mine, its taiwanese made and when i take out the simcard, it runs smoothly, but as soon as i insert a simcard, the device becomes laggy/slow. i have tried so many things but they all dont seem to work. This isnt the only problem, there are others.
This only leaves me with the conclusion that, the taiwan made DHDs are immetations/fake.

Last edited:

Z4Zeeshan

Dec 22, 2013
It cant be a simlock. It takes more than airplane mode to throw a device in sim lock.
And if it was sim lock, it would only accept one particular sim card and not accept some simcards and reject others.

These made in taiwan Desire HDs develop problems that dont mount up to any proper explanation, as i already said.
Like mine, its taiwanese made and when i take out the simcard, it runs smoothly, but as soon as i insert a simcard, the device becomes laggy/slow. i have tried so many things but they all dont seem to work. This isnt the only problem, there are others.
This only leaves me with the conclusion that, the taiwan made DHDs are immetations/fake.

thanks buddy my imei number is changed :( thats why this happend plz tell me how to use QPST ? any link ??