So found a small trick to create resumable links for download...
It's not a trick, just a feature of UC Browser to provide free online storage...
1. Install UC Browser and sign in or register for UC ID.
2. Log in to UDisk to get started with free storage.
3. Go to Sammobile and click on the firmware download button.
4. When download popup comes, click on 'Cloud Download' in UC Browser and save the file in Permanent or Temporary Storage
NOTE: Permanent Storage is 2GB, and Temporary is 4GB. Temporary storage deletes file after 7 days, until you renew the file before 7 days.
5. Go to UDisk to download from UC Browser, or use link below to download from PC with IDM or any other downloader support.
1. UC Browser
2. UC Disk link for desktop
UDisk takes approx 10-30 mins to download the firmware to its server, after which it can be downloaded by you. Check UDisk download status in Cloud Download in UDisk.
and many others...
P.S. This is not a new method... Only for those who struggle to download huge firmware files or even other files from Sharing Websites which do not support RESUME...
Clarification : I am not connected to UC in any form, neither am i endorsing its use... Just sharing a method i found to save my limited data connection and get resumable links for uninterrupted downloading even if connection gets cut due to power failure...