Bootloader status

Search This thread

wlado93

Jul 18, 2010
Hi, I have problem with service menu. When I select BOOTLOADER UNLOCK CHECK I get message that hiddenmenu stopped working. I never tried to unlock my bootloader and I have stock ROM V20C. Is possible that I can't unlock bootloader now ? Before few months I didn't have this problem.

2014-05-05-11-10-38.jpg

Codeplex

Mar 10, 2013
Into the Wild.....
Hi, I have problem with service menu. When I select BOOTLOADER UNLOCK CHECK I get message that hiddenmenu stopped working. I never tried to unlock my bootloader and I have stock ROM V20C. Is possible that I can't unlock bootloader now ? Before few months I didn't have this problem.

2014-05-05-11-10-38.jpg

Hey buddy you can unlock the boot loader anytime through fastboot.. Its a simple process... :good:

Reactions: wlado93

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
It is, technically you can access fastboot with omap4boot but you can't unlock from that or from normal fastboot because it is disabled until the boot loader is unlocked.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2014-05-05-11-10-38.jpg

Hey buddy you can unlock the boot loader anytime through fastboot.. Its a simple process... :good: