Anyone else having Play Music issues?

Search This thread

StuMcBill

Feb 13, 2010
Just today I have gone into my Google Play Music App (which I have an all access subscription to), and there is no music in there, not in the All Access section or in the Music on my device section?

If I uninstall it and install it again it works the first time I run it, and stops after that? Just shows no music. And even if I search on All Access, it shows "No Results"?

Anyone else seeing this issue today?

Cheers
Stewart

StuMcBill

Feb 13, 2010
This is my play music screen?

Any ideas? I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but still the same.

I noticed under accounts and sync in settings, there is no entry for google music - should there be?

aseraqy9.jpg

Sent from my Amiga 500 using Workbench

StuMcBill

Feb 13, 2010
No one got any ideas?

Could someone do me a favour? Under Settings / Accounts & Sync / Google - do you have an entry for Music? I don't seem to have one?

Edit!

I have figured it out!! It doesn't like to be Greenified!!

Last edited:
D

duvall87

Respect to you Sir, for posting your solution despite no responses. I have Play music and would happily have helped, but I've only just read the post.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jonny68

Mar 27, 2010
Dublin
Yeah I'm having the same issues took out trial for a month, looks OK on my Nexus 7 but I'm getting the exact same thing on my M8,rooted running Sky Dragon ROM to be honest it hasn't a patch on Spotify so doubt I'll keep it but it would be nice to see a fix for this

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

I don't think mine is grrenified either I'll double check

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

No its not grrenified, there are some music showing but lots of white blank spaces and the interface looks terrible.

Definitely getting rid and back to Spotify, no trouble with that