By killer8nl, Senior Member on 30th July 2009, 10:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th December 2009, 03:17 PM |#2321  
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erum

3. If I add a panel to favorites, it chooses one automatically for replacement. How do I choose which one I want to replace? Either I have just gone blind or the option is missing.

4. Also any chance of adding SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.2 any time soon?

Thanks!

3. This is a X2 panel manager issue, hope when real X2 comes out people will make a new cab and it will fully work.

4. Spb mobile shell 3.5.2 can't be used as a panel, and is not free, so I don't know if it will be implemented.

Cheers!

27th December 2009, 04:05 PM |#2322  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristidotro

3. This is a X2 panel manager issue, hope when real X2 comes out people will make a new cab and it will fully work.

4. Spb mobile shell 3.5.2 can't be used as a panel, and is not free, so I don't know if it will be implemented.

Cheers!

4. I do have the license for the SPB Shell but it installs over the Today screen. I wish they'd come out with a panel version.

Does anyone have any idea about the facebook login? I am getting the issue on the new 3.5.2 install as well. Login via the Facebook panel works fine, though.
27th December 2009, 06:01 PM |#2323  

More
It seems that the facebook and twitter login via SPB Shell are trying to connect to GPRS (which is an issue at my end right now) and not using WI-FI. I tried to use No data for the GPRS and for some reason it no longer has the option to disable GPRS.

Is it just me who does not have that option in Nodata?
28th December 2009, 05:33 AM |#2324  

More
Any chance you will be willing to share the uncooked version? I would like to add /remove some programs. No to mention I'll sleep better having Sprite Terminator as part of the ROM lol.

Thanks!

--

Also how much would you charge for a custom ROM? Changes will be replacing around 5-6 of the programs and adding Sprite Terminator with password so hard reset won't affect the locking mechanism.
28th December 2009, 08:31 PM |#2325  
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 1,600

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snah001

Hi Christian,
After 1 1/2 week using the 3.511 build 28002 clean I have the following results:
1. The phone hangs when the smarlock is engaged and you not answer an incoming call.
The incoming call screen stays and you cannot give in the unlock code of the phone
2. Just like with the original WM 6.1 the phone hangs frequently for about 10 seconds
3. Bluetooth when using it in my car with the built in bluetooth (VAG) freqeunetly shut down after talking for 3 or 4 minutes. You have to restart the phone bluetooth te regain connection to car.
4. WM 6.1 gave troubles displaying the made calls, received calls and missed calls in car, but with your WM6.5 these problems are gone
The main reason for me to switch for the first time ever to a special build of WM 6.1 - 6.5 was to get rid of the disturbing frequently 10 seconds freezing up.
So what can be done? Because for me the constant dropping of the bluetooth connection in car (you know how much it costs in NL when you use your phone not handsfree) and the 10 seconds freezing are very annoying.
Regards, hans

Hi Christian,

Still having troubles with 3.511 build 28002 (described above) I decided to flash the 3.810 to the phone because the frequently hanging of the phone for 10 sec and the stopping of the bluetooth application on the phone using my build in car bluetooth during calling every 5 min's make the phone unworkable. Even worse than with wm6.1.
Also it happened more than 1 time that my phonebattery was drained after 8 hrs with moderate phonecalls... Happened never with WM 6.1.
So now I've to wait how he will behave from now on.
After 2 hours testing no freezing.
Keep up the good work.
Regards, Hans
30th December 2009, 12:41 AM |#2326  
Flag Europe
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Ik ben de rom nu aan het downloaden. Het ziet er in iedergeval al goed uit. Heel veel dank voor het goede werk!

Im now downloading this rom. It looks very good already. Thanks alot for the hard work!

Its realy a great rom! It already gots al the programs i need and its stable and pretty fast for wm6.5 .
31st December 2009, 12:15 AM |#2327  

More
NICE rom!!! only lil problem I have is in 1 day I go from 100% - 0% batt power in less than 1 day, havent added any apps or use phone ;(
31st December 2009, 08:34 AM |#2328  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prez007

NICE rom!!! only lil problem I have is in 1 day I go from 100% - 0% batt power in less than 1 day, havent added any apps or use phone ;(

I suggest a reflash.
The Following User Says Thank You to camiel1979 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift camiel1979 Ad-Free
31st December 2009, 08:48 AM |#2329  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Smartlock
Hi Christian, I have one suggestion to make for the next clean rom. Please take out Smartlock. The app is causing different problems and anybody who likes to use it can install it himself. Newest version is 2a by the way, but also that version is not stable.

I hope others agree.
31st December 2009, 08:57 AM |#2330  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
First thing I do after flashing this rom is disabling smartlock.
31st December 2009, 02:36 PM |#2331  
Flag Vienna

More
smartlocker
just to let you know, christian. also myself is disabling smartlock as soon as a new flashed X1 is up the first time. dont like it - don't use it ever.

btw, happy new year soon, hope you will not buy any other HTC device and flash at least the coming year like crazy the latest builds....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)