[Q] Ditto Note 3 v4_RC2. How to get back to official status??

Search This thread

shonith

May 7, 2014
Hi All

I had installed Ditto Note 3 v4_RC2 later the phone started to hang and restart, so i decided to flash 4.4.2 (stock) via Odin and i was successful. But the status is being displayed as " Custom " . I have 8 months warranty left. Please guide me in getting back to official status. :crying:

EmptyArea

Dec 17, 2010
I hope in the three hours since posting you've solved this issue. All it would take is a small amount of research.

IF you researched and are still unsure please get back in touch, with details :)

shonith

May 7, 2014
I hope in the three hours since posting you've solved this issue. All it would take is a small amount of research.

IF you researched and are still unsure please get back in touch, with details :)

No success !!

First i flashed with Kitkat stock rom

Second i re-rooted

Third i reset the counter using triangle away

When i reset the counter it shows official status in download mode , but in settings still it is custom.

please help!!:confused:

EmptyArea

Dec 17, 2010
Entropy: the reason why if you drop a drop a broken egg, you don't get one that's new

No success !!

Second i re-rooted

When i reset the counter it shows official status in download mode , but in settings still it is custom.

Details sir, it's all about the details.... There's more than one way to crack an egg - few people are going to waste their time speculating how you did it...

What precisely is your goal / why are you doing this?

Which KK ROM exactly, from where?

How did you root?

Which Triangle away version, from where, what exactly did you do?

--
1 free speculation:
If all you care is about the settings option, I think you might be able to just open triangle away click "allow tracker to run" and then reboot into download mode, then just hold the power button down until it reboots again.

Reactions: shonith

vantt1

Dec 23, 2011
Are you sure you didn't see this?

2dmgwig.jpg
You must root your device for installing this rom/mod. so now your warranty is void. if anything happens to you or your phone is solely your resposibility.
We don't allow chefs/devs/themers to use the files added or modded by us in this ROM.

mezo91

Dec 6, 2012
Cairo
No success !!

Second i re-rooted

Make a factory reset now and it will show official in settings ?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Entropy: the reason why if you drop a drop a broken egg, you don't get one that's new

No success !!

Second i re-rooted

Details sir, it's all about the details.... There's more than one way to crack an egg - few people are going to waste their time speculating how you did it...

What precisely is your goal / why are you doing this?

Which KK ROM exactly, from where?

How did you root?

Which Triangle away version, from where, what exactly did you do?

--
    1 free speculation:
    If all you care is about the settings option, I think you might be able to just open triangle away click "allow tracker to run" and then reboot into download mode, then just hold the power button down until it reboots again.