[Q] flash player help on 4.4.2

Search This thread

johng9172

Apr 14, 2014
[Q] HTC One m7 help
I recently tried download the modded flash player to use on kit Kat 4.4.2, but when I tried the link on Xda , I got a message saying google drive won't allow, against are terms of service, I've never seen this before, and I've downloaded all manor of apps with no problem, isn't that one of the reasons you root your phone so you can install what you want? Every link I try, it does the same, can any one help work around this, I have not got a clue how to solve it, so I can get flash player on 4.4,rooted HTC One m7 international running viper one rom 6.1 ,this is my first time posting, so I opologise if it's not in the right place...

milleringer

May 5, 2014
If you want to root your phone just to use flash player don't do that, just install browser like Puffin (Puffin has his own flash player so you don't need to download any additional flash player)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

seany1965

May 7, 2014
Samsung gt-s5830i

can someone please help think i am in the wrong place but i have a samsung gt-s5830i that wont connect to network will work wifi and when conne ted to kies on laptop it says no sim inserted sim works fine in other fone

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
You are completely in the wrong area. This is the HTC one forum. We don't know anything about your phone.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

milleringer

May 5, 2014
can someone please help think i am in the wrong place but i have a samsung gt-s5830i that wont connect to network will work wifi and when conne ted to kies on laptop it says no sim inserted sim works fine in other fone

I could help you, but don't understand what are you trying to say.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app