(Q) Anyway to actually fix the bluetooth wake lock?

Search This thread

jcnbama

Jun 4, 2012
Huntsville
I was on another stock rom that was giving me some problems with RR's and some things so I flashed another stock T-Mobile debloated rom found here....

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2688981

And now I have this hideous BT wakelock. It's really annoying. I have read a lot about it on the net but just not whether or not there is a fix for it... I don't really want to use an AOSP rom. I like the stability of stock with some exposed additives but this is kinda crazy. Really eats a lot of my battery up...
:confused:

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1399609563973.jpg
    1399609563973.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 109

deadgiveaway

Apr 17, 2014
Try disable service app an try to disable the running service u suspect is running ....?

Sent from my LG-D803 using XDA Free mobile app

jcnbama

Jun 4, 2012
Huntsville
Try disable service app an try to disable the running service u suspect is running ....?

It sounds like you know what you're talking about. I'm just a little confused. Bluetooth isn't running. It's not even turned on. So, I'm not thinking it's an app. Apparently it's a known issue. I just wonder if anyone has fixed it .. Or how their dealing with it.

Last edited:

deadgiveaway

Apr 17, 2014
It is a bug with in kitkat its self not lg's ui

Download the service disabler app from play store

Open it and go to system apps .. scroll down to bluetooth open it and kill all blue services by clicking them ...

If you end up with any issues with bluetooth not working just revert the diaabled services .

This app works for any serice and is my best friend

Reactions: jcnbama

jcnbama

Jun 4, 2012
Huntsville

Open it and go to system apps .. scroll down to bluetooth open it and kill all blue services by clicking them ...

If you end up with any issues with bluetooth not working just revert the diaabled services .

Thanks! Will do. I hardly ever use bluetooth so this will be great. So I can just re-enable the service when I want to use it! :thumbup:

treebill

Jan 28, 2011
Is it even a real wakelock I was under the impression that bug caused it to show as on when it wasn't.

Sent from my LG-D802

jcnbama

Jun 4, 2012
Huntsville
Is it even a real wakelock I was under the impression that bug caused it to show as on when it wasn't.

Sent from my LG-D802

I dunno. I asked myself the same question. I charged to 100% and then unplugged and went about 16 hours with about 5 hours screen on time before the phone turned itself off.... Others get better life. With the other kit Kat stock rom I had I went about 18 hours with 5 hours screen on time and had about 20% left.... That rom started random rebooting. Never could figure out why... If I reflash it will remove my TWRP hence why I don't just reflash that one and started using this one....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.