Sony Xperia Z2 Gaming Thread

Search This thread

JMonkeYJ

Jul 22, 2008
Did you root? Just wondering if the free games and PlayStation store still work after rooting.

bombdog

Jun 5, 2011
Toon
Really enjoying Colin McRae Rally (search Google play store) it runs fantastically well, but one thing I noticed was at the start it states "Your device isn't supported" warning.. Weird.

Another tip for gaming, if you haven't already enable developer options (by tapping firmware version 7 times) and then in dev options enable "force anti-aliasing x 4" as it makes the graphics in games made using open GL 2.0 look awesome.

BanziBaby

Oct 21, 2010
Unfortunately I have the same problems with spider-man 2, it looks really interesting and I hope they fix it in near future.
other game performance is really good :good:

They have fixed it in the latest version, I had same issues in first version where it would crash as soon as you tapped jump, noticed that the newer apk file you download from Gameloft is 27-28mb, the first release was 14-15mb

Was playing it last night for over 30 mins with no crashes at all.

Last edited:

murat17

Nov 22, 2011
Rotterdam
Any ideas how to make fifa 14 full screen?

I see many game producers optimizing their games for new xperia devices. But fifa 14 ain't so does anyone know how to make fifa 14 go full screen?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unfortunately I have the same problems with spider-man 2, it looks really interesting and I hope they fix it in near future.
    other game performance is really good :good:

They have fixed it in the latest version, I had same issues in first version where it would crash as soon as you tapped jump, noticed that the newer apk file you download from Gameloft is 27-28mb, the first release was 14-15mb

Was playing it last night for over 30 mins with no crashes at all.
    Did you root? Just wondering if the free games and PlayStation store still work after rooting.

No, this is a testing unit, so I can't modify it :p
    Everything works on my rooted Xperia Z1 though.