Anyone Come from a Nexus 5?

Search This thread

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Back when the Note 1 and 2 came out I Owned it! But kinda got tired of Samsung for a little while after the Note 2 and went LG since June of last year. Well Now I have a Nexus 5 for 5 months now and really thinking about getting a Note 3. Anyone get a Note 3 and miss anything about the Nexus 5? Size? snappyness? Its just with my Nexus 5 I find it not that stable no matter What rom I run even stock. So Who moved to the Note 3? Liked? or hated?

Sampson0420

Jan 8, 2013
I made the switch 3 weeks ago...

I miss the smaller size of the n5 and one handed operation. Other then that, I feel like my note 3 running DK is superior to my nexus in almost every way. Unfortunately the size on my note is an issue, I will most likely move to a lg g3 or moto x+1 early fall. I want a 5.3 inch screen with no home or hard buttons down bottom, and next to no bezel. My bet will be that the g3 will work nicely.

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington

I miss the smaller size of the n5 and one handed operation. Other then that, I feel like my note 3 running DK is superior to my nexus in almost every way. Unfortunately the size on my note is an issue, I will most likely move to a lg g3 or moto x+1 early fall. I want a 5.3 inch screen with no home or hard buttons down bottom, and next to no bezel. My bet will be that the g3 will work nicely.

Only thing that kills me with the G3 will be the power button. Didnt like it on both G Flex and G2

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington

This thread should go in general discussion guys.

I don`t think it does, I was asking a question really.

lawalty

May 16, 2008
I came from a Nexus5 32gb version I purchased from the play store. My att Note3 I feel is far superio.

However, I miss the Google Wallet tap-to-pay feature that the US carriers have blocked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Fede37

Sep 17, 2013
What is this?! The club of the freaking millonaire?

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app