Post Reply Email Thread
8th May 2014, 11:20 PM |#81  
Flag Fairdale
Thanks Meter: 77

More
data
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolyahya

Data is definitely working. Make sure you wipe properly and format system partition also. Also if anyone else is encountering this error please tell me as data is working perfectly for me

I will also be working on this ROM from tomorrow again to make new releasees

does it matter if i have htc inspire 4g?

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

and i reinstalled the rom and to no avail the mobile data does not work at all for me. i always do a clean wipe so please dont ask. i loved this rom because it restored my phones battery to normal lifespan. but until mobile data works i cannot use it

EDIT: i apologise for the inconvenience. this rom is by far the best 4.4.2 rom i have ever used. mobile data is working i just had to set my apn. i thank you so much for providing this and giving me more hope in a phone which i want to eventually develop for. please continue developing as i want to see this rom shine!!!

9th May 2014, 11:12 AM |#82  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 175

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibsora

does it matter if i have htc inspire 4g?

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------
and i reinstalled the rom and to no avail the mobile data does not work at all for me. i always do a clean wipe so please dont ask. i loved this rom because it restored my phones battery to normal lifespan. but until mobile data works i cannot use it

Have you checked the inspire mod option in aroma installer? I also happen to have an inspire 4g. Also check whether your APN are correctly set
9th May 2014, 09:14 PM |#83  
Flag Fairdale

More
Angry Yyyyyaaaayyyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolyahya

Have you checked the inspire mod option in aroma installer? I also happen to have an inspire 4g. Also check whether your APN are correctly set

yes i figured it out and i also made sure to make this my new daily driver. please keep this going
10th May 2014, 06:18 PM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Hi, can i use this rom us a daily drive or wait for a new update??
Thanks for developers.
10th May 2014, 11:56 PM |#85  
Flag Fairdale

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by walid77dz

Hi, can i use this rom us a daily drive or wait for a new update??
Thanks for developers.

yes i use it as mine. if you use att, make sure you have wap.cingular as your primary apn, and also make sure you add your phone number in the voicemail setup for it to work. other than that this rom is by far the best rom i have ever used. please thank me if i helped!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaibsora For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kaibsora Ad-Free
11th May 2014, 10:39 AM |#86  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi

Donate to Me
More
Unhappy Theme error- RC-1
I am making the RC-1 , however, I am encountering a single major problem in it i.e. to set Xperia theme to default. I have placed Xperia theme in system/app and added following to build.prop (in the end):

Code:
persist.sys.themeId=SonyUXP
persist.sys.themePackageName=com.thomassafca.theme.sonyuxp
However, the theme does not launch at startup by default and the default Android theme loads. Anyone has idea whats going on?

P.S. It is the only major issue preventing the new release
11th May 2014, 04:15 PM |#87  
Flag Sarawak
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Hi @kaibsora, i like your rom. Can you try to build for Incredible S too?
11th May 2014, 06:09 PM |#88  
Flag Fairdale

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyn87

You are going to have to ask coolyahya. I don't have my developing pc with me and this is his rom

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th May 2014, 07:10 PM |#89  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyn87

Currently working on desire hd to minimize the major bugs. But when I have finished, will try to release it for desire s and incredible s
The Following User Says Thank You to coolyahya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coolyahya Ad-Free
12th May 2014, 02:45 PM |#90  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
How do we take a screen shot with this Rom. I am not finding the power menu options and power button and volume down is not working for me.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
12th May 2014, 03:09 PM |#91  
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi

Donate to Me
More
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant8010

How do we take a screen shot with this Rom. I am not finding the power menu options and power button and volume down is not working for me.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

For screenshot, go to Settings>Buttons>Power Menu and tick on screenshot. Then hold power button and screenshot will appear. As for the Power and Volume down buttons, it may be the fault of your hardware as they are working for me and even others who have used this ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to coolyahya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift coolyahya Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
desire hd, xperia kitkat, xperia kitkat for desire hd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)