[Q] Unroot - Harmon Kardon Edition

Search This thread

tetracw

Dec 23, 2007
I rooted my H/K Edition M8 with S-Off. I discovered my phone is one of the defective ones. (cant no data on 3g, cant make calls, and I need to return it now. I relocked the bootloader and did the ADB hack to remove the **tampered** flag. The phone is still rooted though... I can't a new RUU for the H/K edition stock (only the original one form a few weeks ago that's kind of messy to work with)

Also, when i do "factory reset" both from the OS and the Boot Loader, the phone just restarts and goes into the boot loader without actually resetting anything. Help Please. Can anyone point me to the RUU for H/K edition release?

Pacemaker2

Jan 22, 2009
I rooted my H/K Edition M8 with S-Off. I discovered my phone is one of the defective ones. (cant no data on 3g, cant make calls, and I need to return it now. I relocked the bootloader and did the ADB hack to remove the **tampered** flag. The phone is still rooted though... I can't a new RUU for the H/K edition stock (only the original one form a few weeks ago that's kind of messy to work with)

Also, when i do "factory reset" both from the OS and the Boot Loader, the phone just restarts and goes into the boot loader without actually resetting anything. Help Please. Can anyone point me to the RUU for H/K edition release?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2729173

Reactions: tetracw

tetracw

Dec 23, 2007
it's hard

Thanks i had a hell of a time getting the RUU to apply. Had to copy the rom.zip to the SD card and flash through fastboot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2729173