[MOD][MK4/MA5/LK8/LKC] PRL Write Enabler & ##DEBUG# lock code removal

Search This thread

na_tra

Feb 14, 2010
Weird, not working for me.

Downloaded, unziped it, copied to the sdcard, ran the file hiddenmemu.apk
L900VPUBMK4
Rooted and Knox disabled

Copied to the sdcard, installed twrp manager, reboot, choose install from sdcard, says the signature is wrong or whatever, anyways do the installation , same issue, not new features.

If you meant you tried to flash the MA7 to unlock the PRL writer, you dont zip the zip file that you download. jiust put the zip file any where and then flash it with cmw or twrp.
The zip file PRLWUnhide_MA7 works for MA7, MC2 and MK4.

However, you need the MSL code to get into the PRL thing. Go here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.patternedsoftware.getmymsl&hl=en. Then, do little research you will figure it out.

Last edited:

ackaite

Jul 15, 2008
I went back to my old rom based on 4.1 just so I can use the prl but not it's not working it write it and stuff but I ddunno it always Just shows noservice even with the 00001 prl thay iI tested before the update thay gave me service everywhere isn't working it says prl Version 1 but no service I dunno if I updated my modem or what but it's pretty annoying

ackaite

Jul 15, 2008
also when i wiped everything in twrp and went back to 4.1.3 it must not of wiped everything becuase it was still showing PRL:2 under device status?? what did i forget to wipe what part of the phone stores the prl

enormous

Feb 17, 2008
D.C. Area
I was able to change enough things so that "getprop ro.csc.sales_code" now returns "SPR", but still no dice in doing a PRL write.

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
Yup it comes back as XAS. Just tried it with synergy r3 same results.. Someone posted that with the not3 features this will not work..

I am working on the Smoothest Note 2/3 rom which has note 3 features. Using the OP's files I have prl write working.
@digiblur I am not sure if credit was given in the OP for Smoothest but I will make sure it does

Reactions: digiblur

Top Liked Posts