Which phone to buy after LG p970

Search This thread

sekhar13515

Jun 25, 2011
I am bored with lg p970
Which phone is better to buy?
Plz don't recommend china made phones...

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

okay if u can wait around 1 or 2 months u can get

Oppo find 7( its better then S5) and way cheaper, not Oppo Find 7A, 7A is only has 2 gb ram and 7 has 3gb
LG G PRO 2, not LG G 2 its not the same G 2 hasno sd card unless u go for G2 mini and both have 2 Gb ram but G PRO 2 has 3 gb ;)

either way s5 is nice but a chunky piece of hardware

Im waiting for Oppo Find 7 to be released :)

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

http://versus.com/en/oppo-find-7-vs-lg-g-pro-2

sekhar13515

Jun 25, 2011
okay if u can wait around 1 or 2 months u can get

Oppo find 7( its better then S5) and way cheaper, not Oppo Find 7A, 7A is only has 2 gb ram and 7 has 3gb
LG G PRO 2, not LG G 2 its not the same G 2 hasno sd card unless u go for G2 mini and both have 2 Gb ram but G PRO 2 has 3 gb ;)

either way s5 is nice but a chunky piece of hardware

Im waiting for Oppo Find 7 to be released :)

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

http://versus.com/en/oppo-find-7-vs-lg-g-pro-2
Is it China phone?

pkb_always4u

Nov 24, 2010
Varanasi, India
You seems from India. Do you know even what is a Chinese phone/mobile?. You need to distinguish between Chinese Mobiles on 2 terms :-
1. Mobiles made in China
2. Mobiles quality wise Chinese.

In first case, India has 99% mobiles made in China. Days of Finland, Russia or Germany is over. There is a slight low performance due to cheapness comparing to those countries manufacturing process, but it doesn't mean "Made in China" is not good. Samsung's Galaxy is also "Made in China".
2. Quality wise Chinese is what one should not buy. Here you are confused and interchanging the quality line.

sekhar13515

Jun 25, 2011
You seems from India. Do you know even what is a Chinese phone/mobile?. You need to distinguish between Chinese Mobiles on 2 terms :-
1. Mobiles made in China
2. Mobiles quality wise Chinese.

In first case, India has 99% mobiles made in China. Days of Finland, Russia or Germany is over. There is a slight low performance due to cheapness comparing to those countries manufacturing process, but it doesn't mean "Made in China" is not good. Samsung's Galaxy is also "Made in China".
2. Quality wise Chinese is what one should not buy. Here you are confused and interchanging the quality line.
Only Chinese phones are more prone to battery exploding, i saw many cases.
And the latest phones from Chinese Gionee, has very bad reviews on quality even on high-end phones

pkb_always4u

Nov 24, 2010
Varanasi, India
So you are one of them whose Nokia 5BL-C battery got exploded? Then dont buy any Mobile in India coz all of them are now made in China. From Samsung to Nokia, LG to Apple all, yes you heard it all are "Made in China". Fortunately, you have a last way. Get a flight to Saudi Arabia and buy mobile in zareer book store. They have products "Made in not China". Happy Hajj ;)

Reactions: sekhar13515

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So you are one of them whose Nokia 5BL-C battery got exploded? Then dont buy any Mobile in India coz all of them are now made in China. From Samsung to Nokia, LG to Apple all, yes you heard it all are "Made in China". Fortunately, you have a last way. Get a flight to Saudi Arabia and buy mobile in zareer book store. They have products "Made in not China". Happy Hajj ;)