Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1399924306003.jpg
    1399924306003.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 296

zee54

Dec 6, 2010
Android OS is back!

Has anyone else noticed that the Android OS wakelock seems to be back following this latest update? Does anyone know why? Could it be the Knock Code?

I had the issue on 4.2.2, it disappeared after the 4.4.2 update but the bluebooth battery drain has appeared .. Now after this update the bluetooth issue seems to be fixed but Android OS seems to be back draining battery again. :mad:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    got this now also with my d803 on bell, gonna update now.

people said it fixes the headphone jack static bug and some people said it makes the camera focus a little quicker.

- fixes the bluetooth power consumption
    - auto brightness is faster
    - overall sound quality improvement
    Just one more thing. In Supersu app for default access put "grant". If there is "prompt", app that need root will fc.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    Just received a 40mb update. It says it's an enhancement for apps. Anyone else?uploadfromtaptalk1399436671158.jpg

Yes, just got it and updated my G2. Love the Knock Code:good:
    First of all, I want to mention that I had always been on stock LG firmware. Never rooted, never flashed any recovery. Here is what I have noticed and may help someone.

I have a device from Hong Kong and I manually upgrade the software as I live in Europe and I want to have the European firmware. I flashed D80220D dkz two days ago. Everything went well, except for one thing. I could not hard reset the device using the power key + volume down combination. No matter how many times and what combinations I tried, I could not get it to boot into the hard reset mode. I assume LG has patched something with these new software versions, so if you are interested in rooting and flashing custom recovery, you'd better stick with your currently installed version and wait for patched one (I think there is a flashable D80220D Open here).

Cheers.

Try using different method : when phone is off hold vol down + power and when you see LG logo release and hold vol down + vol up. At least worked for me on 20b Vodafone when I flashed it.