Does Showbox work for anyone note 3 on tmobile?

Search This thread

mastermindx85

Jul 19, 2007
I've been trying to use the app show Box to watch movies and it keeps giving me connection error. It works on my brothers s4 . And I just tried on AOSP ROM and it worked can anybody help making this run on TouchWiz?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

Erikdrakon

Feb 12, 2008
Tampa, FL
I've been trying to use the app show Box to watch movies and it keeps giving me connection error. It works on my brothers s4 . And I just tried on AOSP ROM and it worked can anybody help making this run on TouchWiz?

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Free mobile app

I have it working on mine, i had to update it over wi-fi but after that works on 4g with no problems

atlprettygirl2145

Jun 17, 2012
Look it up on 4shared.com and I think the 3rd or 4th one works

Sent from my SM-N900T using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Shadow_God

May 13, 2012
Euless
Either disable the ad blocker app, if you don't have one....go to system/etc and look for a file called "hosts", delete it and then reboot....should work after that

---Shadow God---

Reactions: Lorettaa

scottsdca

Mar 29, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I'm not rooted yet. Not sure if I can. Been looking at the forums but there is conflicting information. I'm on MJE for Verizon. 4.3. Can I still delete hosts and use showbox? It tells me there's a connection error when there's not one. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Either disable the ad blocker app, if you don't have one....go to system/etc and look for a file called "hosts", delete it and then reboot....should work after that

---Shadow God---