[ROM] Dash 4.5 D310i unbrick stock rom [4.2.1]

Search This thread

heldigard

May 5, 2014
Since I am super noob in this forum, I will like to share the backup I made for the phone:

Hardware : MT6589M
Model : BLU DASH 4.5
Build number : BLU-D310i-V03-GENERIC
Build date UTC : 20130620-120506
Android v : 4.2.1
Baseband v: V0.0.5, 2013/05/25 14:20
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (pub4@linux-compiler-05) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Thu Jun 20 20:02:55 CST 2013
LCD Driver IC : 1-otm8018b_dsi_vdo_djn

The reason is because I didn't found the stock rom for this phone and I know how easy we can brick our phone doing experiments with modified roms. The other reason is because I want that somebody can make a custom rom with this or can ported from others building a higher version like android 4.3 or 4.4.

This backup is made with the MTK Droid Tool, and can be use with the Flash Tool application.

The link for download is a mega folder containing the drivers for windows and the tools to install the rom back in the phone:
https://mega.co.nz

rest of the link:
/#F!bgBBDJoL!RzicYQbqwRF3cfyYYJ1rHg

The backup has root permission and cwm recovery and ziped with 7zip 9.30.

Hope this helps somebody with this device.

For install the stock rom:

Firts Install the drivers, I use w8.1 x64 and works perfect with the w7 x64 driver, firts connect the phone to usb and remove the battery, then put the battery again and it will install the driver.

Decompress the file: BLU-D310i-V03-GENERIC_Files_to_FlashTool_rooted_with_cwm.7z with 7zip 9.30, open the flash tool, load the file: MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt, select recovery and system android, unselect the others and press the boton Download, remove the battery and put it on again, it will start the transfer.

For install the mod rom:

Once you hace the recovery cwm installed and rooted, you can install rom, firts copy the file: MERE_mod_BLU-D310i_ROM_signed_es.zip or MERE_mod_BLU-D310i_ROM_unsigned.zip into the sdcard, shutdown the phone, remove the battery, put the battery on and press the power button at the same time withe the volumen+ button, once in recovery mode wipe the factory and dalvi cache, then install the zip from sdcard.

This rom is a mod of the MERE rom from Team Epic with the fix of the camera to work with the model D310i.

Enjoy it.

Last edited:

R4to0

Oct 21, 2010
Sao Paulo
Your stock ROM worked like a charm! I recovered a Dash 4.5 successfully, and i loved MERE mod.

But everytime i try to use a SD Card, scard0 is swapped with sdcard1, 0 becaming external and 1 as internal storage. Someone know how to prevent it?

att.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since I am super noob in this forum, I will like to share the backup I made for the phone:

Hardware : MT6589M
    Model : BLU DASH 4.5
    Build number : BLU-D310i-V03-GENERIC
    Build date UTC : 20130620-120506
    Android v : 4.2.1
    Baseband v: V0.0.5, 2013/05/25 14:20
    Kernel v : 3.4.5 (pub4@linux-compiler-05) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Thu Jun 20 20:02:55 CST 2013
    LCD Driver IC : 1-otm8018b_dsi_vdo_djn

The reason is because I didn't found the stock rom for this phone and I know how easy we can brick our phone doing experiments with modified roms. The other reason is because I want that somebody can make a custom rom with this or can ported from others building a higher version like android 4.3 or 4.4.

This backup is made with the MTK Droid Tool, and can be use with the Flash Tool application.

The link for download is a mega folder containing the drivers for windows and the tools to install the rom back in the phone:
    https://mega.co.nz

rest of the link:
    /#F!bgBBDJoL!RzicYQbqwRF3cfyYYJ1rHg

The backup has root permission and cwm recovery and ziped with 7zip 9.30.

Hope this helps somebody with this device.

For install the stock rom:

Firts Install the drivers, I use w8.1 x64 and works perfect with the w7 x64 driver, firts connect the phone to usb and remove the battery, then put the battery again and it will install the driver.

Decompress the file: BLU-D310i-V03-GENERIC_Files_to_FlashTool_rooted_with_cwm.7z with 7zip 9.30, open the flash tool, load the file: MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt, select recovery and system android, unselect the others and press the boton Download, remove the battery and put it on again, it will start the transfer.

For install the mod rom:

Once you hace the recovery cwm installed and rooted, you can install rom, firts copy the file: MERE_mod_BLU-D310i_ROM_signed_es.zip or MERE_mod_BLU-D310i_ROM_unsigned.zip into the sdcard, shutdown the phone, remove the battery, put the battery on and press the power button at the same time withe the volumen+ button, once in recovery mode wipe the factory and dalvi cache, then install the zip from sdcard.

This rom is a mod of the MERE rom from Team Epic with the fix of the camera to work with the model D310i.

Enjoy it.