FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

GENERAL CHAT!! All XDA'ers Welcome (noobs included) :)

2,793 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,681
 
By DarkStryder, Senior Member on 11th November 2013, 05:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th May 2014, 12:17 AM |#331  
tetakpatak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan0vic

Getting sick of the slow touchwiz 4.3 on my tab.. Thjnking about flashing a kk rom. How does one go back to stock for warranty though, can You flash fw through odin?

Yes, that is actually what Odin was created for.

tetakpatalked from Nexus 7 flo
12th May 2014, 10:02 PM |#332  
Pavamarea's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Xposed Framework with CM 10.1
Hi! I have a TAB 2 P3110 running cm10.1 and i want to know if its possible to install xposed framework. I want to run minminguard module.
Thanks!
13th May 2014, 05:08 AM |#333  
raamishmk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kanpur
Thanks Meter: 178
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavamarea

Hi! I have a TAB 2 P3110 running cm10.1 and i want to know if its possible to install xposed framework. I want to run minminguard module.
Thanks!

If u have a cm10.1 , you must be having a custom recovery too.
And so you can install xposed well and good.
Get xposed installer from play store, install it and reboot.
And then download modules from inside xposed installer app.
If your phone doesnt boots up, then flash the zip xposed disabler from your sdcard.
The zip will be made once u click on install xposed.
Hope this helps.

Sent Via XDA App On My Awesome P3100..!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raamishmk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift raamishmk Ad-Free
13th May 2014, 06:30 AM |#334  
Pavamarea's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Yeah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by raamishmk

If u have a cm10.1 , you must be having a custom recovery too.
And so you can install xposed well and good.
Get xposed installer from play store, install it and reboot.
And then download modules from inside xposed installer app.
If your phone doesnt boots up, then flash the zip xposed disabler from your sdcard.
The zip will be made once u click on install xposed.
Hope this helps.

Sent Via XDA App On My Awesome P3100..!

Thanks raamishmk! Works perfectly!
The Following User Says Thank You to Pavamarea For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pavamarea Ad-Free
15th May 2014, 04:20 AM |#335  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavamarea

Thanks raamishmk! Works perfectly!



Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
21st May 2014, 04:08 PM |#336  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I root my galaxy tab 2 p3100 by chainfire auto root. Now I install mobile odin pro but it gives error"could not detect device model plz solve this issue

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd May 2014, 05:53 AM |#337  
raamishmk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kanpur
Thanks Meter: 178
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalbraj

I root my galaxy tab 2 p3100 by chainfire auto root. Now I install mobile odin pro but it gives error"could not detect device model plz solve this issue

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

From where have u installed it..?!
Which version..?

Sent Via XDA App On My Awesome P3100..!
22nd May 2014, 03:58 PM |#338  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I installed it from uc forum and I tried version which supports my device still it didnt detect my tab2

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd May 2014, 09:39 PM |#339  
tetakpatak's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,339
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalbraj

I installed it from uc forum and I tried version which supports my device still it didnt detect my tab2

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Did you not buy Mobile Odin Pro in the Play Store? I hope you did.

Possibly your version is too old, just update it....if it is an illegal version, it is possibly built before your Tab has existed, so no support.

tetakpatalked from Nexus 7 flo
29th May 2014, 05:26 PM |#340  
Frankenscript's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Indianapolis Metro
Thanks Meter: 163
 
More
Gotta give a shout out to Android-Andi. Installed the KitKat Omnirom (unofficial) 2 days ago. It's smooth as silk now on my 5113 using the 5110 ROM. Used an SD card and TWRP 2.7.0.1. Minimal Gapps as well.

Will let my boy play with it tonight and see if it holds up against the Angry Birds Go stress test!

Marc
8th June 2014, 11:51 AM |#341  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Nice room but some app cant work,i try to instal sygic
Please help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes