Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other (plz mention in the thread)

Votes: 18 13.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Lucas Eugene

THE ULTIMATE ROM GUIDE, MADE FOR YOU, BY YOU :p

o7vs78.jpg

This is a thread to share your experiences with your rom. You can post pro's and con's. You can even mention stock rom if you use that.You can also include screenshots or vote in the poll.

Last edited:

Lucas Eugene

Which ROM you have use ? And What's condition is your ROM ?

I use stock. I've tried various roms but those CAF bugs are present in almost every one of them.

I suggest to post a Benchmark, and Every tweak you use. Maybe battery stats could be helpfull. He is on the Stock ROM!

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

Hey Thanks for the tip I'll post benchmark screenshots. I don't use any tweak yet.

bobrda

May 29, 2013
Belgrade
I've tried most of the roms, but always go back stock ROM. What bothers me this initial lag when starting the phone with most CM ROMs. Also the battery on my stock rom is the longest and with the new update to the 176 earshot is really great
So I inserted Nova launcher and customize it as much as I can
The other Rom I like most is AOSP + 4.2

Reactions: Lucas Eugene

Lucas Eugene

I've tried most of the roms, but always go back stock ROM. What bothers me this initial lag when starting the phone with most CM ROMs. Also the battery on my stock rom is the longest and with the new update to the 176 earshot is really great

Hey can you tell me about this 176 update

Also did you meant AOSPA

Thank You for your review

Last edited:
Reactions: bobrda

bobrda

May 29, 2013
Belgrade

Also did you meant AOSPA

and 176 get when you load the GB rom, I lost somewhere screen sot, mostly related to the improvement of hearing, and something else: D
As for Roma AOSP like the system for notifications while locked;) I could start demanding some forums over the net on the phone, but only over WiFi network

Reactions: Lucas Eugene

r1punjay

Sep 23, 2012
I am using stock(rooted) and haven't found one reason to switch to any other rom yet..stock is good enough for me-stable and fast!

outlawmodzz

Dec 18, 2012
legorom is beast!!

I have been using legorom since it was beta and let me tell you it has been rock solid. Great rom devs respond quickly to every question and its updated regularly. If you can live without theme engine (exposed mod/HK theme manager v7.0) you should definitely give this rom a shot you won't be disappointed. Check out the community in g+.

This message is sponserd by outlawmodzz. Keep modding Luke an outlaw.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Luke...like lolol.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THE ULTIMATE ROM GUIDE, MADE FOR YOU, BY YOU :p

o7vs78.jpg

This is a thread to share your experiences with your rom. You can post pro's and con's. You can even mention stock rom if you use that.You can also include screenshots or vote in the poll.
    Which ROM you have use ? And What's condition is your ROM ?

I use stock. I've tried various roms but those CAF bugs are present in almost every one of them.

I suggest to post a Benchmark, and Every tweak you use. Maybe battery stats could be helpfull. He is on the Stock ROM!

Hey Thanks for the tip I'll post benchmark screenshots. I don't use any tweak yet.

Also did you meant AOSPA