FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]T3RomV2

1,176 posts
Thanks Meter: 810
 
By T3snake, Senior Member on 9th May 2014, 07:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from T3snake: Quite Stable Now. Post any other errors if u find
13th May 2014, 07:54 AM |#21  
monunj's Avatar
Member
Flag Rewari
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharmsy

I have a few questions
@T3snake

1. Why Playstore always not responding?

2. Can I install different launcher? Because I'm not a fan of iPhone! I hate iPhone's

3. When I try to update apps via playstore always stuck on downloading then force close!!

Btw still a great ROM!!

Sharm♡♥♡♥ Android 4.1.2 [T3RomV²]

Update play store to v 4.5 n u will get rid of the problems related to that.

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
13th May 2014, 05:30 PM |#22  
T3snake's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 810
 
More
No reviews yet?
Pls review at review section
Report bugs so i can post a fix
Request features so i can put them a new rom or add it in this
Thank u for support

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift T3snake Ad-Free
15th May 2014, 09:25 AM |#23  
LahKeda's Avatar
Senior Member
where technology located
Thanks Meter: 524
 
More
after flashing i get black screen and nothing else so what is the problem ?!
psych.half
15th May 2014, 09:42 AM |#24  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LahKeda

after flashing i get black screen and nothing else so what is the problem ?!

its a kernel problem... you have the latest kernel... downgrade your kernel to this one
.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2530683
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
15th May 2014, 01:14 PM |#25  
LahKeda's Avatar
Senior Member
where technology located
Thanks Meter: 524
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych.half

its a kernel problem... you have the latest kernel... downgrade your kernel to this one
.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2530683

ok , i'll try
15th May 2014, 08:59 PM |#26  
Farzin-st's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Red face
bugs:

1.bluetooth doesnt work good.

2.The rom is not smoot(your first rom was smoother)

3.connecting phone to pc needs 2 or 3 minutes.(or maybe more)

4.playstore not responding!

5.i hate iphone!!!!!


& sorry for my bad English
16th May 2014, 05:12 AM |#27  
T3snake's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 810
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzin-st

bugs:

1.bluetooth doesnt work good.

2.The rom is not smoot(your first rom was smoother)

3.connecting phone to pc needs 2 or 3 minutes.(or maybe more)

4.playstore not responding!

5.i hate iphone!!!!!

& sorry for my bad English

Tell me more about bluetooth

Install seeder and xposed modules and everything available in this rom
then it will be smoother

Connecting problem was never there. if it wasnt there in the first it wudnt be here since i havent changed anything other than apps media fonts or some init.d tweaks

playstore will respond once google play services will update(also requested by keep)

Ok just change launcher to Nova or something
16th May 2014, 06:32 AM |#28  
Farzin-st's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

Tell me more about bluetooth

Install seeder and xposed modules and everything available in this rom
then it will be smoother

Connecting problem was never there. if it wasnt there in the first it wudnt be here since i havent changed anything other than apps media fonts or some init.d tweaks

playstore will respond once google play services will update(also requested by keep)

Ok just change launcher to Nova or something

ok.about bluetooth,i tried to pair a htc and huawei phone with my device but i get their pair massage about 4or5 minutes later!(and those phones have stock Roms and they are dont have any bluetooth problem because i checked them with other device!)

&
sorry for my bad English.
16th May 2014, 06:51 AM |#29  
T3snake's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 810
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzin-st

ok.about bluetooth,i tried to pair a htc and huawei phone with my device but i get their pair massage about 4or5 minutes later!(and those phones have stock Roms and they are dont have any bluetooth problem because i checked them with other device!)

&
sorry for my bad English.

I never had problems with bluetooth
the only problem is that it is damn too slow

If u want to send files to other android devices y dont u try superbeam(i think its included in this rom0
with that u can send gbs of data within 5 minutes
unlike bluetooth which wud probably take days
The Following User Says Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift T3snake Ad-Free
16th May 2014, 09:08 AM |#30  
Farzin-st's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

I never had problems with bluetooth
the only problem is that it is damn too slow

If u want to send files to other android devices y dont u try superbeam(i think its included in this rom0
with that u can send gbs of data within 5 minutes
unlike bluetooth which wud probably take days

ok.thanks
16th May 2014, 06:16 PM |#31  
T3snake's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 810
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monunj

Update play store to v 4.5 n u will get rid of the problems related to that.

Sent from my GT-S5282 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by LahKeda

ok , i'll try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzin-st

bugs:

1.bluetooth doesnt work good.

2.The rom is not smoot(your first rom was smoother)

3.connecting phone to pc needs 2 or 3 minutes.(or maybe more)

4.playstore not responding!

5.i hate iphone!!!!!


& sorry for my bad English

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharmsy

I have a few questions
@T3snake

1. Why Playstore always not responding?

2. Can I install different launcher? Because I'm not a fan of iPhone! I hate iPhone's

3. When I try to update apps via playstore always stuck on downloading then force close!!

Btw still a great ROM!!

Sharm♡♥♡♥ Android 4.1.2 [T3RomV²]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eng,Ahmed

Here is a link Bro https://mega.co.nz/#!TM8Cla6L!V18KNY...-GW5oIm4oiRq9w

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

i have the same problem . the second sim is the only working sim

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3snake

OMG thanx a lot bro

Ok every one sorry for keeping all features from you all
Now i have added all the app description in 2nd post of this thread
Most of u wudnt have known there were these features
Now u can make use of all these features

Also added some importand pointers to make good use of this rom (in 1st post)
The Following User Says Thank You to T3snake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift T3snake Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes