How to choose correct external battery case?

Search This thread

walkthree

For most of people, it is necessary to buy an external battery to make sure your phone work smoothly at any time anywhere.
But how to choose a good battery? I think it is the question which many users are concerned about.
As everyone knows, external battery is composed of three main parts: case, cell, Mainboard.
1. Material for the case, most are ABS+PC, some are metal, cost of metal are high and then the price are higher.
2.Cell is the main part of the battery, the quality of the cell is very important to everybody. there are two types of the cell, Li-ion and Li-polymer.
Most of the external battery producer choose Li-polymer cell to meet different demands of the users, the questions is also here, mang producer write higher capacity on the battery, that is to say, the real capacity is lower, so you must ask the real capacity before placing order to make sure the battery can be useful for you.
3. Main board is consist of many little components, but its role is key, for example, Circuit protection system insert it can make sure your battery work orderly and safely. Good mainboard can prolong the service life of the product.
I will be happy if this text is helpful for you.

May 15, 2014
Buy the external battery only if needed not otherwise coz it will be a money waste. And if buying, make sure that you buy the original one and also check it with your mobile then and there. Because a lot of duplicate external batteries is doing round. :cowboy:

Hermosa

Jan 14, 2014
For most of people, it is necessary to buy an external battery to make sure your phone work smoothly at any time anywhere.
But how to choose a good battery? I think it is the question which many users are concerned about.
As everyone knows, external battery is composed of three main parts: case, cell, Mainboard.
1. Material for the case, most are ABS+PC, some are metal, cost of metal are high and then the price are higher.
2.Cell is the main part of the battery, the quality of the cell is very important to everybody. there are two types of the cell, Li-ion and Li-polymer.
Most of the external battery producer choose Li-polymer cell to meet different demands of the users, the questions is also here, mang producer write higher capacity on the battery, that is to say, the real capacity is lower, so you must ask the real capacity before placing order to make sure the battery can be useful for you.
3. Main board is consist of many little components, but its role is key, for example, Circuit protection system insert it can make sure your battery work orderly and safely. Good mainboard can prolong the service life of the product.
I will be happy if this text is helpful for you.
Maybe a power bank is more useful.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IKEVZSO/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=
Look at this,it may help.
As for extended battery,I think Material and Quality are the key points.