SmartBand SWR10 battery utiliztion?

Search This thread

kartoonz

Apr 28, 2012
Psynation
Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone out there is using the SmartBand SWR10 provided with the phone. I am eager to know how much battery is it utilizing on the phone. And are you connecting it via NFC or bluetooth. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jackos

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone out there is using the SmartBand SWR10 provided with the phone. I am eager to know how much battery is it utilizing. And are you connecting it via NFC or bluetooth. Thanks.

NFC is only for pairing.

If you're asking how much battery it does on the phone... Well, it uses as much battery as the Bluetooth does.
Basically battery life won;t noticeable decrease. And you can always turn off BT and disconnect the bad, it will still log your actions, sleep, wake you up etc.

Reactions: kartoonz

kartoonz

Apr 28, 2012
Psynation
Batt 5 days. Nfc and BT.

NFC is only for pairing.

If you're asking how much battery it does on the phone... Well, it uses as much battery as the Bluetooth does.
Basically battery life won;t noticeable decrease. And you can always turn off BT and disconnect the bad, it will still log your actions, sleep, wake you up etc.
apologies i meant battery utilization on the phone:cowboy: so you mean that once the device is paired i dont require bluetooth and it just records the events via nfc??

Jackos

Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
apologies i meant battery utilization on the phone:cowboy: so you mean that once the device is paired i dont require bluetooth and it just records the events via nfc??

No. NFC is just used for pairing the device :) All other connections go through Bluetooth. Once the device is paired you don't require NFC anymore.

Well, you could just pair it via Bluetooth and don't use NFC at all.

kartoonz

Apr 28, 2012
Psynation
No. NFC is just used for pairing the device :) All other connections go through Bluetooth. Once the device is paired you don't require NFC anymore.

thank you that clears my doubt... do you use the smart band by any chance..can you share your experience!

Jackos

Feb 26, 2008
Warsaw
leidel.pl
OnePlus Open
thank you that clears my doubt... do you use the smart band by any chance..can you share your experience!

I'm using it and I'm quite happy. Battery life for me is 4 days (the application shows 5days, but I guess I use the band more often then a standard user). Charging the core is really fast.

The only thing that worries me is that after a good shower the core inside the strap is a little bit wet. Makes me wonder if the SWR10 is going to really waterproof for a longer period.

gibawatts

Jul 5, 2011
Rastatt
OnePlus 9 Pro
NFC is only for pairing.

So, will the Smartband work even if it is not paired and the bluetooth on my Z2 is turned off?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Batt 5 days. Nfc and BT.
    Hi folks, I was wondering if anyone out there is using the SmartBand SWR10 provided with the phone. I am eager to know how much battery is it utilizing. And are you connecting it via NFC or bluetooth. Thanks.

NFC is only for pairing.

I'm using it and I'm quite happy. Battery life for me is 4 days (the application shows 5days, but I guess I use the band more often then a standard user). Charging the core is really fast.

The only thing that worries me is that after a good shower the core inside the strap is a little bit wet. Makes me wonder if the SWR10 is going to really waterproof for a longer period.