FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

Best phone I've had!

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By doverjosh8, Member on 24th April 2014, 08:15 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th April 2014, 03:52 PM |#11  
JoeFCaputo113's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 2,847
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecon82

what dont you like specifically?

Low light/indoor pics are
 
 
26th April 2014, 03:56 PM |#12  
eyecon82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,695
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0113

Low light/indoor pics are

really? compared to my old s2, s3, and s4, the low light photos are PHENOMENAL!!

are you turning on the picture stabilization in low light or HDR? that is the key to good low light photos
The Following User Says Thank You to eyecon82 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eyecon82 Ad-Free
26th April 2014, 06:44 PM |#13  
reverepats's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Boston,MA
Thanks Meter: 5,404
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecon82

yep, its great

the hate is all about because samsung is getting complacent and not changing up the phone exterior.....i mean..it essentially looks like a S4

what i don't like about it is that i think samsung is mass producing too quickly and a lot of phones have random issues here and there like scratched bezels, crooked stuff, mushy home buttons, etc...the QA went downhill

I actually liked the handling of the S4 (might be one of the few who actually did lol!)

I actually have to, but I agree about the bezel. Even tho I really like the look of the S4's bezel, the one of the S5 is pretty horrible lol. I really dont like it at all. But, that alone wouldn't persuade me from getting it.

I'll also admit that the white one feels extremely slippery on the back. Besides using an OtterBox for work every day, I'm not a huge case guy. Soon as i T home each day, I take the Defender off and slip on the Spigen bumper case that I got. Phone almost slipped outta my hands quite a few times already.

Orhan than that, I got no regrets. Very well rounded device. Surely won me over once again compared to HtC

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
26th April 2014, 07:01 PM |#14  
eyecon82's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,695
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverepats

I actually liked the handling of the S4 (might be one of the few who actually did lol!)

I actually have to, but I agree about the bezel. Even tho I really like the look of the S4's bezel, the one of the S5 is pretty horrible lol. I really dont like it at all. But, that alone wouldn't persuade me from getting it.

I'll also admit that the white one feels extremely slippery on the back. Besides using an OtterBox for work every day, I'm not a huge case guy. Soon as i T home each day, I take the Defender off and slip on the Spigen bumper case that I got. Phone almost slipped outta my hands quite a few times already.

Orhan than that, I got no regrets. Very well rounded device. Surely won me over once again compared to HtC

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ya, the white one comes with a more plasticy back versus black is more rubberized

-Sent from Tapatalk
27th April 2014, 12:33 AM |#15  
Senior Member
Fort Myers
Thanks Meter: 40
 
Donate to Me
More
I don't get how this phone has too big of a bezel. I feel like if it were any smaller id be hitting the screen too much. I'm used to a bezel coming from EVO devices so I may be a bit ignorant about it.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th April 2014, 02:26 PM |#16  
Member
Tampa
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecon82

what dont you like specifically?

Probably the speed of focusing and taking the picture. Trying to get my kids at doing something funny before they have left the room by the time the picture decides to take. I have stabilization turned off.

Outside it bright conditions it takes right away.
27th April 2014, 04:00 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 274
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhess

Probably the speed of focusing and taking the picture. Trying to get my kids at doing something funny before they have left the room by the time the picture decides to take. I have stabilization turned off.

Outside it bright conditions it takes right away.

The camera is pretty good for a PHONE. Your expectations might be a little high. I mean its hard to get a pic of my kids playing even with my high end cam so to expect this cam to do it is silly

Sent from my SM-G900P using xda app-developers app
28th April 2014, 10:59 PM |#18  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0113

Because people are all about looks/aesthetics these days, that's why.... either way I wrap my baby up in a case, so ven if I had an M8 you wouldn't be able to see the "premium, beautiful metal build". FYI I prefer the plastic, doesn't dent or scratch nearly as easy as metal, and less weight, so when/if it does fall, it gets less damage!

Yes, I agree. I just generally think people are way too picky nowadays and want perfection when it comes to phones. I'm like you, I prefer plastic.
13th May 2014, 12:56 PM |#19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doverjosh8

I recently purchased the Galaxy S5 and I have to say, it's one of the best phones I have had. I am yet to have any problems with it and it's just perfect for my everyday use!

Has anyone else got it? What are your thoughts?

The fact that it doesn't do simultaneous voice and data definitely makes it NOT the best phone!


Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app
13th May 2014, 12:59 PM |#20  
mjs2011's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,887
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceddown

The fact that it doesn't do simultaneous voice and data definitely makes it NOT the best phone!


Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app


Does any phone do this currently?
13th May 2014, 01:17 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs2011

Does any phone do this currently?

Yes, the first version of the s4 because it doesn't use triband. Also, other service providers phones have the ability because they utilize different network radios in their phones.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes