FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM] [STABLE] [Stock 4.2.1] Blazing_MK [Canvas HD] [Discontinued]

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 84
 
Post Reply Email Thread
13th May 2014, 03:22 PM |#11  
m0han's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,040
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK_Networks

Cleans the system every 24 hours, thecache every week and the Dalvik every month
Enable the swap partition in Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK_Networks

Screen shots Coming soon!

every month? with new roms coming out every other day.....
hope to see native support for usb otg, xposed and modules like gravitybox, 3rd party fonts etc.
be sure to post screenshots of the dialer, in-call screen, storage settings (full) etc.
btw, have the partition sizes been altered?
 
 
13th May 2014, 05:52 PM |#12  
Extreme_Machine's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

every month? with new roms coming out every other day.....
hope to see native support for usb otg, xposed and modules like gravitybox, 3rd party fonts etc.
be sure to post screenshots of the dialer, in-call screen, storage settings (full) etc.
btw, have the partition sizes been altered?

Hello mi8.. I have clearly mentioned that this is a stock rom... Everything is working well... Otg and all features are working upto the mark.. Just wait till download link... Just use it and see!
13th May 2014, 07:29 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Waiting to test it love aosp's

Sent from my CINK FIVE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to macsenjose18 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift macsenjose18 Ad-Free
13th May 2014, 09:10 PM |#14  
Member
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Let's wait then will test.

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Free mobile app
15th May 2014, 07:53 AM |#15  
axis.meister's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Thumbs up
Score of 14498!

That has got to be the highest thus far.

Eagerly waiting for the download link
17th May 2014, 09:58 AM |#16  
Extreme_Machine's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Rom is ready you may flash now!


Enjoy
17th May 2014, 10:36 AM |#17  
Darklord96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 706
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK_Networks



Enjoy

Thanks bro
17th May 2014, 05:47 PM |#18  
m0han's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,040
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK_Networks

Rom with Root uploading

any (other) changes over non-rooted rom? rooted rom still requires all the other 4 files to be flashed/installed? are the 3 apks modded by you in any way or you just posted links here for convenience? and, how to root your non-rooted rom? flash supersu zip file?
17th May 2014, 07:08 PM |#19  
Extreme_Machine's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

any (other) changes over non-rooted rom? rooted rom still requires all the other 4 files to be flashed/installed? are the 3 apks modded by you in any way or you just posted links here for convenience? and, how to root your non-rooted rom? flash supersu zip file?


Hello mate...
There are two versions of the rom...
1. This is stock rom with all micromax applications removed and some minor tweaks for battery.
2. This rom is justl like rom no. 1 but it have additional features like root, deodex , bulid.prop tweaks, zipalign....

I have removed xposed coz some user may not like them!
All these rom are fast and stable!
Enjoy .. Hope so it helped
17th May 2014, 07:47 PM |#20  
m0han's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,040
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK_Networks

....two versions of the rom...
1. This is stock rom with all micromax applications removed and some minor tweaks for battery.
2. This rom is justl like rom no. 1 but it have additional features like root, deodex , bulid.prop tweaks, zipalign....

you still haven't answered whether performance mod and the apks (other than xposed) should be used with 2.
18th May 2014, 12:00 PM |#21  
Extreme_Machine's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Nashik
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

you still haven't answered whether performance mod and the apks (other than xposed) should be used with 2.

Yes it can be used with 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes