I tried it and certify that it is running at 100%.
For those who are still with HBOOT 2.15 Radio 1:15 and wants to upgrade to sense5, this is an alternative to the procedure of MaximusHD.
After you have HBOOT 2.16 Radio 1.20 Android 4.2.2 Sense 5.
I DON'T HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCORRECT USE
Eventually thanks go to him
N° Build 4.05.401.1
android-info.txt modelid: PJ4010000 modelid: PJ4011000 modelid: PJ4012000 modelid: PJ4013000 cidnum: VODAP*** cidnum: VIRGI*** cidnum: T-MOB*** cidnum: TIM__*** cidnum: TELST*** cidnum: TELEF*** cidnum: ORANG*** cidnum: O2___*** cidnum: BOUYG*** cidnum: H3G__*** cidnum: HTC__*** mainver: 4.05.401.1 btype:1 aareport:1 DelCache:1 hbootpreupdate:3
- Relock bootloader
- S-OFF.....it's not signed, so you need to be S-OFF (thanks to @pirlano for explanations)
- Download RUU, YOUN.zip
- Unzip YOUN.zip
- Enter inside folder YOUN
- Plug in the One S in Fastboot-usb mode
- turn off antivirus and firewall
- turn off HTC Sync
- Double click on ARUWizard.exe (HTC icon)
- follow the instructions
- At the end your One S will reboot itself
- WARNING Your SD will be deleted completely!