[Q] Phone stuck on ''GT-S7650M'' and won't boot into recovery mode, what to do?

Search This thread
May 13, 2014
I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace II X (GT-7560M) and I was on android Ice Cream Sandwich, and I had CWM recovery and I think I was trying to flash CyanogenMod, and now it's in a bootloop and I can nor access Recovery nor access Download Mode... It just keeps bootlooping.

meatboy371

Dec 28, 2013
Samsung Galaxy J5
Moto G5S
I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace II X (GT-7560M) and I was on android Ice Cream Sandwich, and I had CWM recovery and I think I was trying to flash CyanogenMod, and now it's in a bootloop and I can nor access Recovery nor access Download Mode... It just keeps bootlooping.

You need to reboot into download mode to flash a stock firmware with odin, like @Vaibhav Chauhan said. Have you tried to pull off the battery and then rebooting into recovery/download mode?

Anyway, HERE is a thread that might help you. Post #1 has guides to use ODIN and post #2 has download links for the stock firmware.

May 13, 2014
Alright well, I tried the USB jig today and nothing much happened. Yesterday when I tried to enter in Download Mode, it went in a black screen and then shut off. Same thing happens with the USB jig. What's interesting though is that it connects to the PC for a brief moment, but not enough for ODIN to lock it and flash it, it disconnects after like 5 seconds.