[Q] ViperOne 6.2.1 | 1.54.401.5 | Android 4.4.2 Sense 6.0

Search This thread
I have been dealing with custom ROMs on my various pones for a few years now, usually I am pretty good in locating my issues when I have them, however I am unable to post in development forums, since I seldom need to ask a question. However there is always the chance that I must have assistance. So far I am loving Team Venom and all the work they have put into this wonderful ROM.

I started with and entirely clean HTC One M7_UL (by clean I mean, i wiped /system /cache /data /user and dalvik cache), then I sideloaded ViperOnes 6.2.0 without incident, and proceeded to update to 6.2.1 using the zip file. Everything went in just fine, and looked perfect. However it seems that each time I reboot the phone my radio reverted to WCDMA, whilst I am on AT&T.

I updated my radio to 4T.24.3218.09_10.26.1718.01L and i have to admit I am getting a better signal with it, though my wifi is much lower. I am still having the same issue with it not retaining the radio settings.

Any information or suggestions would be awesome, I am currently using Radio Switcher to make the process quicker, however I would like to not have to worry about switching the radio each reboot.

Much appreciated.

rajcima

Jun 18, 2014
ViperOne 6.2.0

I have been dealing with custom ROMs on my various pones for a few years now, usually I am pretty good in locating my issues when I have them, however I am unable to post in development forums, since I seldom need to ask a question. However there is always the chance that I must have assistance. So far I am loving Team Venom and all the work they have put into this wonderful ROM.

I started with and entirely clean HTC One M7_UL (by clean I mean, i wiped /system /cache /data /user and dalvik cache), then I sideloaded ViperOnes 6.2.0 without incident, and proceeded to update to 6.2.1 using the zip file. Everything went in just fine, and looked perfect. However it seems that each time I reboot the phone my radio reverted to WCDMA, whilst I am on AT&T.

I updated my radio to 4T.24.3218.09_10.26.1718.01L and i have to admit I am getting a better signal with it, though my wifi is much lower. I am still having the same issue with it not retaining the radio settings.

Any information or suggestions would be awesome, I am currently using Radio Switcher to make the process quicker, however I would like to not have to worry about switching the radio each reboot.

Much appreciated.

Where did you get the zip file? I am try to download it but i can not get it anywhere.
thanks.