T

Tquetski

No:

New devices this week (May 9, 2014)
LG G2Huawei Honor 3X
Huawei Honor 3X (MTK)
I hope for tomorow but ...

345iwef.jpg

I could release it right now but do you guys want it in this form?

Because this is what I'm working with as of this point in time

T

Tquetski

So the rom is booting fine and also RIL is working? If is..GREAT work!
I think is the v5 version based on stock rom, right?
Can we have some more infos? :D

This is V6 and is called as "V6" in MiCode regardless of what the forum admins at MIUI.en say

It is a very early V6 (barely past V5) and retains a lot of the V5 look feel and style but has a complete tablet UI interface and a few other UI changes which is a huge problem since this is not a tablet device; a lot of elements have to be resized and tweaked but pretty comfortable this won't brick phones.

It's not functional for daily use as far as looks go; I'm not 100% sure about the data connect here because I didn't include a dialer in my self-tests I believe I can use MIUIexpress components to flesh this out but I'm not sure what direction I'll go in.

The MIUI express stuff is stand-alone V-kitkat components so although it would work I'm just not sure so I need to tweak this a bit more; it might not be worth it to manually fix the launcher resolution however the status bar is totally borked so Ill need to do something about it clearly ;/

salvatore94

Dec 16, 2010
/dev/null
This is V6 and is called as "V6" in MiCode regardless of what the forum admins at MIUI.en say

It is a very early V6 (barely past V5) and retains a lot of the V5 look feel and style but has a complete tablet UI interface and a few other UI changes which is a huge problem since this is not a tablet device; a lot of elements have to be resized and tweaked but pretty comfortable this won't brick phones.

It's not functional for daily use as far as looks go; I'm not 100% sure about the data connect here because I didn't include a dialer in my self-tests I believe I can use MIUIexpress components to flesh this out but I'm not sure what direction I'll go in.

The MIUI express stuff is stand-alone V-kitkat components so although it would work I'm just not sure so I need to tweak this a bit more; it might not be worth it to manually fix the launcher resolution however the status bar is totally borked so Ill need to do something about it clearly ;/

So..if I understood correctly the big problem is that V6 is not finished itself and you need to resize the missing UI elements form the tablet UI. Very annoying.. Anyways you are doing a very GOOD job and we are grateful for that :) - Guys its only a matter of time now!! :D

scogiam95

Nov 8, 2013
Messina
Reactions: mattia23393
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts