[Q] I need some calling apps that dont charge connection fees

Search This thread

applelicksnutz

May 16, 2014
sorry not interested in kakao, line, or viber type apps. I need to call out to family in a village up in the philippines. Anyone have a list or anything? there are too many f'ing apps on google play and I don't know which one is better. Some seem ok, but have outdated comments.

phownage

May 3, 2013
sorry not interested in kakao, line, or viber type apps. I need to call out to family in a village up in the philippines. Anyone have a list or anything? there are too many f'ing apps on google play and I don't know which one is better. Some seem ok, but have outdated comments.

You need a app that can call landlines basically. There are a bunch of them I've tried rebtel, global call, noble...err i forget the name. I don't know what you actually mean by 'better'. You should try Global Call, its probably the cheapest at the moment, that is if you buy credits.

I did you a favor and found a promotion link they're having from their fb page. Basically you buy an XX amount of credits and you get that same amount back. ( I cant use it since i dloaded the app way back last year). But you can and show your thanks by sending me some credits :laugh:

Anyways, here you go bro, Global Call bonus page.

When it comes to voip apps, I usually stick to the less popular ones as they need to 'give' more than the popular brands to attract customers.

Reactions: applelicksnutz

jader13245

May 13, 2014

PC with internet, you can use LINE or SKYOE
Android/IOS with internet, LINE or SKYPE can call to PC client.

phownage

May 3, 2013
PC with internet, you can use LINE or SKYOE
Android/IOS with internet, LINE or SKYPE can call to PC client.

Well, if a computer is involved Magic Jack would be the cheapest. But for calling other phones both mobile and landline, Global Call is the cheapest by far. You should check out their promotion in the link I posted earlier. That is, if you've never used it before, as the promotion only applies to new users.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need a app that can call landlines basically. There are a bunch of them I've tried rebtel, global call, noble...err i forget the name. I don't know what you actually mean by 'better'. You should try Global Call, its probably the cheapest at the moment, that is if you buy credits.

I did you a favor and found a promotion link they're having from their fb page. Basically you buy an XX amount of credits and you get that same amount back. ( I cant use it since i dloaded the app way back last year). But you can and show your thanks by sending me some credits :laugh:

Anyways, here you go bro, Global Call bonus page.

When it comes to voip apps, I usually stick to the less popular ones as they need to 'give' more than the popular brands to attract customers.
    Sweet man thanks. do you know if it works with wifi? no mentioning of it on the page you gave me. I installed the app but i cant try it out until i purchase credits.

sorry for late reply. It works wifi as well as 3/4g. Just read the description on the app download page.