[Q] Titanium Backup mv apps to SD

Search This thread

pelacables79

May 16, 2014
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum. First of all, let me thank you for the amount of documentation and useful information that you have here! Nice job!!
I've been following this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2254358 for moving my apps into my SD card.
I expected a lot of free space as I was moving facebook, twitter, google play services and some other, but after moving them, the apps seems to be installed in my SD but I don't get any free space...

am I doing something wrong? any other way for movind apps?( I've read about link2SD, but it needs a partitioned SD card and now I don't know if, after repartiotioning it, I'll get the same results...)

Any other stuff that I can remove from my interna memory?

TIA,
Arnau

Hitesh2626

Feb 18, 2013
☆◢Mumbai◣☆
www.askandroid.in
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum. First of all, let me thank you for the amount of documentation and useful information that you have here! Nice job!!
I've been following this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2254358 for moving my apps into my SD card.
I expected a lot of free space as I was moving facebook, twitter, google play services and some other, but after moving them, the apps seems to be installed in my SD but I don't get any free space...

am I doing something wrong? any other way for movind apps?( I've read about link2SD, but it needs a partitioned SD card and now I don't know if, after repartiotioning it, I'll get the same results...)

TIA,
Arnau

Follow these TUT

D

Deleted member 5617821

Hello all,

TIA,
Arnau

Bro follow this guide. It works great. Here is the link,

How to increase the Internal Memory

Repartitioning will delete the existing ext partition from sdcard, then format you sdcard and finally creates a new ext partition to the sdcard. So it will work for sure. Hope I Helped :)

pelacables79

May 16, 2014
Hello,

So, the Titanium Backup workaround does not work :(

Seems that I should start from there, even before installing custom ROM. (I guess I could do a backup of my apps and then restore).
Anyway, I'll try thant and take the opportunity to upgrade my ROM (I realized that I installed Ace-i-sure 8 instead of latest (12).

Thnaks to both for you answers,
Cheers,
Arnau

amolgosavi

Sep 12, 2013
*MUMBAI*
Hello all,

TIA,
Arnau

make 2nd partition of sd card and then use link to sd app
:)
Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts