phone not opening help with rom

Search This thread

guyeee

Feb 9, 2013
hi.

tryed everythingg. tryd every trwp recovery dident work, tryd clockwork recovery and still doesnt work.

i have htc one m7 so i downloaded the "Android_Revolution_HD-One_53.0" after i install it, i did wipe and everything. try first time without wipe and then dident work so just did it, so it dident work.

so i reboot my phone after installing it. and i got 2 problems.

on clockworkmod recovery the problem is after i install the rom and reboot phone the "HTC quitly brilliant" logo is stuck and not doing anything. but still can get in to fastboot mod and everything.

on the twrp recovery after installing the recovery, i get in the recovery and its stuck on the recovery logo. doesnt get in the recovery even.

so i dont think its problem with the recovery i think its problem with the rom or something. any soulution? if not , is there any good rom u suggest?

Prinz069

Jul 19, 2008
FUNK-Furt
www.xda-zone.de
If you can't get into recovery it ain't a rom issue.
Are you S-Off?

Grab Squabbi's toolkit and flash new downloaded recovery again, then sideloade a rom and try flashing again

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
hi.

tryed everythingg. tryd every trwp recovery dident work, tryd clockwork recovery and still doesnt work.

i have htc one m7 so i downloaded the "Android_Revolution_HD-One_53.0" after i install it, i did wipe and everything. try first time without wipe and then dident work so just did it, so it dident work.

so i reboot my phone after installing it. and i got 2 problems.

on clockworkmod recovery the problem is after i install the rom and reboot phone the "HTC quitly brilliant" logo is stuck and not doing anything. but still can get in to fastboot mod and everything.

on the twrp recovery after installing the recovery, i get in the recovery and its stuck on the recovery logo. doesnt get in the recovery even.

so i dont think its problem with the recovery i think its problem with the rom or something. any soulution? if not , is there any good rom u suggest?

So how many threads are you planning to start for the same issue?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2753787
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2753780
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2753569 <------ keep posting in this thread!!

guyeee

Feb 9, 2013
If you can't get into recovery it ain't a rom issue.
Are you S-Off?

Grab Squabbi's toolkit and flash new downloaded recovery again, then sideloade a rom and try flashing again

but with the cwm im able to get into recovery and install rom but the phone doesnt turn on and stuck on htc quitly brilliant.

and no , im s-on . this is the reason i tryd to change rom so i so could turn off S.

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
LoL,

sorry, but you should read the OP's from rom thread. They all require to be S-Off in order to flash a custom rom.

Go and S your One off and try again

ARHD does NOT require S-OFF, the only requirement is TWRP recovery 2.6.3.3 or higher

From arhd thread:
HTC One unlocked with htcdev.com S-ON or S-OFF
arhd.jpg

sorry, but you should read the OP's from rom thread

You also should my friend ;)

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

but with the cwm im able to get into recovery and install rom but the phone doesnt turn on and stuck on htc quitly brilliant.

and no , im s-on . this is the reason i tryd to change rom so i so could turn off S.

Now may I suggest you to post back in your first thread please so you dont get confused

Last edited:

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
LoL,

sorry, but you should read the OP's from rom thread. They all require to be S-Off in order to flash a custom rom.

Go and S your One off and try again

ARHD does NOT require S-OFF, the only requirement is TWRP recovery 2.6.3.3 or higher

From arhd thread:

arhd.jpg

You also should my friend ;)

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Now may I suggest you to post back in your first thread please so you dont get confused

Easy guys :angel:

The OP problem is not with S-On or S-Off, ARHD 53.0 will flash fine even with S-On, but a 4KB recovery will not work.

Let this thread go and post here (since it has all the info): http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2753569
if you wish to add anything I have missed

Thank you!

guyeee

Feb 9, 2013
Easy guys :angel:

The OP problem is not with S-On or S-Off, ARHD 53.0 will flash fine even with S-On, but a 4KB recovery will not work.

Let this thread go and post here (since it has all the info): http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2753569
if you wish to add anything I have missed

Thank you!

mannnnnnnnnnn please help at the other thread. i downloaded cwm recovery newst version and its working but the thing is after i install the rom the htc one logo is stuckk.

bored_stupid

Jul 10, 2011
Hereford
mannnnnnnnnnn please help at the other thread. i downloaded cwm recovery newst version and its working but the thing is after i install the rom the htc one logo is stuckk.

If your trying to install ARHD, CWM will not work.. read the rom thread. You need TWRP 2.6.3.3. If you really insist on flashing custom roms, at least learn how to install them. Don't just download a rom and flash it.. READ READ READ

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2