I cannot receive iPhone group messages (MMS) with my Samsung Galaxy SII?

Search This thread

tarheel333

Apr 13, 2014
I get multiple group messages per day and I receive them all individually as text messages from single people. They come in and there is a little grey box that says "Download" and if you click it it fails every time.

I have tried downloading Handcent, Go Pro SMS, etc. but even still when I click the "download" box on those apps, it just says "download failed."

So... am I chucking my phone in the garbage and getting an iPhone in a month or is there a solution?

tarheel333

Apr 13, 2014
I get multiple group messages per day and I receive them all individually as text messages from single people. They come in and there is a little grey box that says "Download" and if you click it it fails every time.

I have tried downloading Handcent, Go Pro SMS, etc. but even still when I click the "download" box on those apps, it just says "download failed."

So... am I chucking my phone in the garbage and getting an iPhone in a month or is there a solution?

F*ck all of y'all.

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
You sound like an iPhone type of person, I'd get one if I were you.

Sent from my Nexus 5

ferankiansa

Feb 21, 2013

Interesting read...
http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-lawsuit-iphones-dont-deliver-texts-to-android-2014-5