[Q] Need help find RUU??? Cant find one

Search This thread

JayGrey

May 16, 2014
hi, i posted before about having my phone stuck on bootloader screen. I was reading though a lot of the posts and i guess i just need to load a RUU for it. But i cant seem to find one can someone please help me.

Phone Info:
S-ON
HBOOT 1.56.0000
version-main 4.19.631.9

I tried running the rogers 4.19.631.9 ruu but i get the error 132 signature error. It is originally a rogers phone, but have been using it in india for past 8 months.

Someone please help me. As i have no phone right now, and dont know what to do. Also i cant take it back to rogers either because i am in india right now.

Thanks in advance, and please someone help me out.

JayGrey

May 16, 2014
oh, just to let u guys know, last time i updated the phone i was india, thru OTA, no with a rogers sim in the phone. If that matters

also, before i tried the first time to flast the ruu my version was 4.19.63+.9 (the plus had an underscore under it as well)
but after my first flash attempt it went to 4.19.631.9

help guys, dont know what to do now .

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
Your phone is LOCKED..means you never tampered with it. And if it start to bootloop itself, time to get a new phone!

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
Nothing I can do about it now?

First of all, @SaHiLzZ has a very good point, you haven't tampered with your phone, so do not go unlocking your bootloader and voiding warranty... and even if warranty has expired, if a repair center sees your bootloader unlocked, they're just going to blame you!

Second, you're not the first that has had problems with a 4.xx update, seems very strange, but has happened quite a few times... can't really say why.

Third, two things you could try (without unlocking your bootloader)
1- a "fastboot erase cache"

2- those 4.xx RUUs seem very sensitive, so first make sure the MD5 is correct on your downloaded file, then use a very clean (no antivirus, as little stuff on it as possible, on an English locale) Windows 7 PC with USB2 port

Otherwise send it to repair, let them deal with the problem!! since it's obviously not your fault.

Top Liked Posts