Thanks Meter: 39,783

Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2014, 04:21 AM |#11  
Flag Tuticorin
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddboss

is this cyanogenmod and this slimrom includes custom kernel?

s for CM roms, slimrom, AOSP, carbon roms etc will include a custome kernel and these roms must need unlocked bootloader .. check this link for various custom roms .. LB is for locked bootloader and UB is for unlocked bootloader ..
The Following User Says Thank You to jackxperiap For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jackxperiap Ad-Free
18th May 2014, 04:39 PM |#12  
Flag dublin
Thanks Meter: 271

More
@DooMLoRD can you please make it possible to unlock the bootloader on devices where it says bootloader unlock allowed: no. For example, on the xperia m, you cannot even install cwm without an unlocked bootloader. Can you make this a possibility? Im sure all xperia devices would benefit from this as i believe it is slowing down developement especially in the xperia m. Thank you

Sent from my E15i using XDA Free mobile app
18th May 2014, 04:46 PM |#13  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 39,783

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paper13579

@DooMLoRD can you please make it possible to unlock the bootloader on devices where it says bootloader unlock allowed: no. For example, on the xperia m, you cannot even install cwm without an unlocked bootloader. Can you make this a possibility? Im sure all xperia devices would benefit from this as i believe it is slowing down developement especially in the xperia m. Thank you

Sent from my E15i using XDA Free mobile app

that would mean hacking the bootloader.. and Sony have protected it VERY WELL!!!

the last time this was achieved was for the 2011 devices... in the last 3 years no one has been able to hack that bootloader...
19th May 2014, 02:41 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackxperiap

s for CM roms, slimrom, AOSP, carbon roms etc will include a custome kernel and these roms must need unlocked bootloader .. check this link for various custom roms .. LB is for locked bootloader and UB is for unlocked bootloader ..

and can I install those custom roms with stock kernel?
19th May 2014, 06:44 PM |#15  
Flag Tuticorin

More
Quote:

and can I install those custom roms with stock kernel?

Custom roms can be installed with stock Kernel but not all custom roms..

Sent from my Xperia P Running MoonWalker V5.5 and Nemesis Kernel V6.3 Using XDA Premium
The Following User Says Thank You to jackxperiap For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jackxperiap Ad-Free
20th May 2014, 02:20 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackxperiap

Custom roms can be installed with stock Kernel but not all custom roms..

Sent from my Xperia P Running MoonWalker V5.5 and Nemesis Kernel V6.3 Using XDA Premium

and is there a 4.4 custom rom for Xperia S which can be installed with stock kernel?
20th May 2014, 04:39 PM |#17  
Flag Tuticorin

More
Quote:

and is there a 4.4 custom rom for Xperia S which can be installed with stock kernel?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-s/s-development here u can check all your rom for S .. LB is for locked bootloader ..
22nd May 2014, 04:43 AM |#18  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 84

More
BE2 on bootloader relock?
I was wondering if we could get back BE2 on bootloader relock..
22nd May 2014, 07:02 AM |#19  
Flag Tuticorin

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvaklnprm

I was wondering if we could get back BE2 on bootloader relock..

s v can get back bravia engine after relocking .. if u have backed up your ta using this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2292598 before unlocking then jus restore it to get back your bravia engine ,, else u can relock the bootloader in so many ways .. ,, in this same thread see post no 2 to relock the bootloader
6th July 2014, 04:25 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
i thinkl my volume up button damaged

how else can boot to fastboot
wt19i
8th July 2014, 04:54 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 350

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abumaha

i thinkl my volume up button damaged