[Q] XT926 Bricked?

Search This thread

Ewle

Oct 23, 2010
I accidentally flashed XT907 OTA to my XT926 and the phone won't even power up now.

I can 3 finger salute it but nothing displays.

Anyway to get it back into fastboot to flash the problem images? Or am I screwed?

raymondrbowman

Jan 22, 2013
Erlanger
Try plugging into wall and or computer with factory cord. It might turn it on and then you can proceed to try ap fastboot. Your recovery is probably corrupt.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

I'm guessing you was on 4.1.2 JB and the ota was 4.4 KK?

Ewle

Oct 23, 2010
Try plugging into wall and or computer with factory cord. It might turn it on and then you can proceed to try ap fastboot. Your recovery is probably corrupt.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

I'm guessing you was on 4.1.2 JB and the ota was 4.4 KK?

Plugging it is with a factory charger does nothing either...

raymondrbowman

Jan 22, 2013
Erlanger
Your bricked. I was in the same boat after trying to flash back to 4.1.2 from 4.4 and that was the only way for me to get into fastboot. Sorry it did not work for you. I'm sure some of these more experienced guys will be able to help you more.

Ewle

Oct 23, 2010
Was thinking about qflashing a blank bootloader to get into AP Fastboot but find any files or info on QFlash for the XT926.

Ewle

Oct 23, 2010
When you say factory charger are you talking about the one that came with your phone? That's not what hes suggesting. He is suggesting you use either option from here . This will try to boot the phone running straight off USB power instead of going through the battery.

They tried the Factory programming cable at the Verizon store no luck...