Best root method to use today? Still on 4.3

Search This thread
Feb 17, 2011
Hello,

I have healed off on rooting, but the OTA popup is forcing my hand. I have been browsing through the forum, looking at the available root methods, but I am starting to get a little confused.

Which root method would you recommend for 4.3 that has an upgrade path to 4.4.2?

Links to the forum posts with instructions / download links will be much appreciated, as I have tried downloading a few only to find the links no longer working / the download no longer available.

Thank you,

-ChutesAndLadders

SM-N900V
Build Number: JSS15j.N900VVRUBMJE
Kernal Version: 3.4.0
Hardware Version: N900V.07

Last edited:

Tidewater

Aug 30, 2012
OnePlus 11
Kingo is the best method but most people have no luck either using the latest version or finding an older one. Vroot works but it is mostly in another language. A little hard to use.

Sent from the magical land of Baja(ROM)

gotghost29

Feb 21, 2014
Kingo is the best method but most people have no luck either using the latest version or finding an older one. Vroot works but it is mostly in another language. A little hard to use.

Yes it is in another language but worked fine for my friend and I so it may b of some use to u good luck

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Tidewater

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yes it is in another language but worked fine for my friend and I so it may b of some use to u good luck

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app