Droid RAZR Maxx HD forum

Search This thread

miapuffia

Jul 22, 2013
Avera
Razer Phone
ASUS ROG Phone 5
Is there on this lovely xda forums a forum for the Droid RAZR Maxx HD as opposed to the Droid RAZR HD? Or because the only difference is the battery and the storage size it doesn't need its own forum? Also, the Droid RAZR M is different phone altogether correct?

Thanks,
Robbie Rioja

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Free mobile app

iBolski

Is there on this lovely xda forums a forum for the Droid RAZR Maxx HD as opposed to the Droid RAZR HD? Or because the only difference is the battery and the storage size it doesn't need its own forum? Also, the Droid RAZR M is different phone altogether correct?

Thanks,
Robbie Rioja

Again, no hardware difference between the two except storage and battery which doesn't affect the software. It would be pointless to have a forum specifically for the MAXX HD as there is no difference between the two hardware-wise that would necessitate a separate forum for it.

Reactions: miapuffia

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks,
    Robbie Rioja

Again, no hardware difference between the two except storage and battery which doesn't affect the software. It would be pointless to have a forum specifically for the MAXX HD as there is no difference between the two hardware-wise that would necessitate a separate forum for it.