No signal at WCDMA

Search This thread

Bordo_Bereli51

Dec 27, 2012
Vienna
Hello guys,

I need your help guys!
I have no signal at WCDMA, it means signal lost, no 3g, if i switch back to EDGE, Signal is there, edge is on
Past week i had lost my IMEI, but recovered it by doing downgrade to 4.2.2 and restore IMEI by writting it by qpst.
I think my phone lost the RF Cal., My basband is not unknown but the product code is not active

Bordo_Bereli51

Dec 27, 2012
Vienna
Hi. I have the same problem. Do you need a box to do this?
No dial *#0808#; select RNDIS - DM - Modem and apply
Install qpst on PC and their drivers;
Open Qpst config; add port, select diagnostic com port, then download EFS Professional
open it and click qualcomm nv tools, open it select com port and then connect,
go to third tab, tick IMEI(DEC) and write your given IMEI at the back of the lG Optimus G (found in your profile) and then click write and reboot
you have your IMEI, after then flash stock 4.0.3

Last edited:
Reactions: pseudobluz

pseudobluz

Dec 19, 2011
Open Qpst config; add port, select diagnostic com port, then download EFS Professional
go to third tab, tick IMEI(DEC) and write your given IMEI at the back of the lG Optimus G (found in your profile) and then click write and reboot

thanks, i'll try

and actually i have no optimug g, just old info, it's i9505 :)

Last edited:

pseudobluz

Dec 19, 2011

I've tried EFS Professional and my IMEI is fine, not damaged in any way. This is really strange.

Bordo_Bereli51

Dec 27, 2012
Vienna
I've tried and still nothing. As for the Main Version info:

RF cal: NONE
HW Rev.: Not Active

Ideas?

It seems that your Radio Information has gone. Mine says a date, but try this: type in dial *#27663368378#
go to [1]UMTS then to common then to nv rebuild and select load default NV if that does not work go again to nv rebuild and select nv restore

Reactions: pseudobluz

pseudobluz

Dec 19, 2011
It seems that your Radio Information has gone. Mine says a date, but try this: type in dial *#27663368378#
go to [1]UMTS then to common then to nv rebuild and select load default NV if that does not work go again to nv rebuild and select nv restore

Thanks, mate. But I've been impatient and left phone in Repair shop. I'll know the status during the evening. Will update later.

cosmo1

Apr 17, 2007
Bucarest

when ai select RNDIS - DM - Modem the computer says usb not recodnized,what to do?where can ai find qpst and the drivers?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi. I have the same problem. Do you need a box to do this?
    I've tried EFS Professional and my IMEI is fine, not damaged in any way. This is really strange.
    flash stock firmware and flash modem twice if it does not work try the next step given below:
    type this in dial *#12580*369# to check rf cal and say to me if it is none or has a date
    I've tried and still nothing. As for the Main Version info:

RF cal: NONE
    HW Rev.: Not Active

Ideas?