Downgrade firmware?

Search This thread

treybarnes

Jun 30, 2010
texas
I have upgraded from 4.3 to the leaked mlg 4.4.2. I have read that our is possible to go back to mj5 from here. Is that possible? Thank you for the help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX
You should try reading.

Your question has been posted and answered so many times that Hellen Keller has seen it.

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

treybarnes

Jun 30, 2010
texas
Thank you 440bro. I'm sorry graydiggy for not having time to read every thread and question posted. I have a very hectic work and home life. I will strive to be more like you. ;)

graydiggy

Sep 26, 2011
Bryan, TX
There is a thread specific to MLG in the general section. Discussion of downgrading has been posted multiple times there.

Also, the MJ5 revert thread mentions it multiple times. Both are on the front page of the general section.

I work 12 to 15 hours a day at multiple ship yards, 5 days a week. Then I go home to my wife and kid, yet I still manage to find the time to read and learn as well as teach people how to do stuff with their phones. How do you think I gained the title of Recognized Contributer? There is no excuse to not read and learn for yourself. If you truly do not have the time, you should not be trying to modify your phone, because if you mess up, you won't have the time to fix it. Furthermore, the time wasted by posting this thread, and reading the responses could be used to learn for yourself.

XDA is a development community first. The rules clearly state to read before posting. If you can't find the time to do that, then you should not be here.

treybarnes

Jun 30, 2010
texas
I understand everyone is busy. I appreciate the help here. I read the thread about downgrading b4 I posted just didn't see a confirmation on it working out of the 1k+ comments. I have rechecked and still have missed the other thread you've mentioned. I work in a similar environment. I can relate to long hours at work, multiple hours driving to and from work and dealing with 3+ kids and school activities everyday. I just think it's a little childish to comment liked that. When you get older you will understand. But thank you for your time. I hope you have a splendid day.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is a thread specific to MLG in the general section. Discussion of downgrading has been posted multiple times there.

Also, the MJ5 revert thread mentions it multiple times. Both are on the front page of the general section.

I work 12 to 15 hours a day at multiple ship yards, 5 days a week. Then I go home to my wife and kid, yet I still manage to find the time to read and learn as well as teach people how to do stuff with their phones. How do you think I gained the title of Recognized Contributer? There is no excuse to not read and learn for yourself. If you truly do not have the time, you should not be trying to modify your phone, because if you mess up, you won't have the time to fix it. Furthermore, the time wasted by posting this thread, and reading the responses could be used to learn for yourself.

XDA is a development community first. The rules clearly state to read before posting. If you can't find the time to do that, then you should not be here.

From the mlg 4.4 leak you can downgrade to mj5. Just follow the thread in the general section that says restore mj5.