[Q] Google Maps and Navigation on Nokia X?

Search This thread

TacTieTee

Sep 28, 2012
Mumbai
Hello Guys,

Since I m using a locally branded device, it has a namesake GPS functionality which never works properly therefore want to buy a secondary handset with navigation as the primary usage.

I have zeroed in on two budget phones, NOKIA X and MOTO E. Moto E has GPS and GLONASS while Nokia X is equipped with GPS only.

Anyways, the brighter side to Nokia X is that it has HERE MAPS. What about GOOGLE MAPS and voice guided navigation on NOKIA X? Is the GAPPS porting offering this facility? Kindly help me out. thanx.

Dom3616

May 7, 2013
Karachi
Hello Guys,

Since I m using a locally branded device, it has a namesake GPS functionality which never works properly therefore want to buy a secondary handset with navigation as the primary usage.

I have zeroed in on two budget phones, NOKIA X and MOTO E. Moto E has GPS and GLONASS while Nokia X is equipped with GPS only.

Anyways, the brighter side to Nokia X is that it has HERE MAPS. What about GOOGLE MAPS and voice guided navigation on NOKIA X? Is the GAPPS porting offering this facility? Kindly help me out. thanx.

Yes, sir. It does add all this functionality I guess. :) You just need to download the Google Maps from Play Store. ;)