New Phone

Search This thread

MrPapito429

Sep 28, 2011
New York
I'm not sure if I can ask this. But I'm getting a new phone within the next two weeks, I know I need to be on stock my Odin the stock tar from sammobile. My question to all of you XDA members are, in your opinion, what phone do you think I should get. I like a phone that looks and operates good but not with overwhelming things. And a phone that if I root, it won't be as hard a process like with Knox. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

PanchoPlanet

Oct 15, 2011
Crooklyn
Being that we are all GS4 users most likely we will recommend another S4. This phone is easy to root and manage as long as you read and ask questions before you start flashing.

Pp. ;)

Sent from my Touchwiz device that never forgets apps.

Android_Monsters

Feb 2, 2012
Los Angeles
If it was me I'd get another s4 or an s5.

The only tricky bit is there is no development for the s5.

One would consider stuff like the new HTC phones (m8, etc), but they just aren't on the same level as the Samsung flagships.

I'm in a similar boat. My sweetie has my old Hercules. I'd like to give her my s4 and get an s5, but it would be a downgrade. No insane kit kat. No wicked. No cyanogen.

Can't do it.

So if my phone broke I'd get another s4.

Reactions: Karakoram2

PanchoPlanet

Oct 15, 2011
Crooklyn
That's one tough mofo, I'm on a 6 month backorder list waiting for this gem. Hope to get it before I have to jump to S5.

Lol

Pp.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kriptik210

Kriptik210

May 21, 2013
Crystal River
That's one tough mofo, I'm on a 6 month backorder list waiting for this gem. Hope to get it before I have to jump to S5.

Lol

Pp.

This one is my favorite lol

Attachments

• 1400633672577.jpg
    1400633672577.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: PanchoPlanet

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If it was me I'd get another s4 or an s5.

The only tricky bit is there is no development for the s5.

One would consider stuff like the new HTC phones (m8, etc), but they just aren't on the same level as the Samsung flagships.

I'm in a similar boat. My sweetie has my old Hercules. I'd like to give her my s4 and get an s5, but it would be a downgrade. No insane kit kat. No wicked. No cyanogen.

Can't do it.

So if my phone broke I'd get another s4.

Lol

Pp.

Lol

Pp.

This one is my favorite lol