I've been admiring e-ink even before it came out. This is why I finally purchased an old NST with Glowlight for damn cheap.
Now, I rooted it using:
- noogie.img to mount the internal memory on the pc
- a rooted uRamDisk image with USB adb
- The device still wasn't rooted, so I downloaded an exploit. Which worked fine.
It has firmware version 1.2.1.
Now, eagerly, I've removed a very few system apps which seemed useless to me.
Yep, I've been stupid.
The Nook is now stuck in a boot loop. I see the "Nook" screen with the five "loading dots".
When I long-press the power button, it just reboots.
When I do "reboot -p" through ADB, it reboots.
When I remove the battery and put it back, it reboots.
It doesn't even turn off!
I wanted to:
- mount the internal memory with noogie
- mount my recovery img on the laptop
- copy all system apps from the image to the nook
Or just reflash it with the recovery.
Yet, the system gets into this reboot loop, which would mean it doesn't even have the time to mount the SDcard, does it?
As attachment, the logcat. Full of errors.
If someone could help a dumb person, that would be nice :P
Ps: It's my first post! This forum helped me a lot!